Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Runtime Error!

• Please log in to reply

Chicagoguy

Chicagoguy

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hey guys, you just recently helped me remove a virus I had (worm.win32.skynet) but now I have one problem. I work from my home and use a software to run my business. Since the virus, everything has been running perfectly thanks to you guys, but unfortunately I get the following error every time I try to open the software. Can you guys please help? I have tried re-installing the software and have even un-installed it & then re-installed it and I can't seem to fix it. Please help.

Microsoft Visual C++ Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\WINPOINT\winpoint.exe

R6029

The application cannot run using the active version of the Microsoft .Net Runtime

Please contact the application’s support team for more information.

Thanks

Advertisements

Chicagoguy

Chicagoguy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Is anyone going to be able to help me with this? I would really appreciate it because I am having a hard time working without being able to run my program.
Thanks a lot