Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Keyboard for Gericom Ego

• Please log in to reply

hidyjane

hidyjane

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
K
This is a major pain in the bum (For me anyway)!

I love my laptop. It's fast and I can take it apart in seconds! Only problem is.. My keyboard has gone caput!

I have looked at the most obvious places; the gericom site, the keyboard manufacturers and even Ebay. I have searched Ebay for a compatible keyboard and even got sellers to send me extra pics so I can view the ribbon cable and I still can't find a keyboard to fit!!

At the moment I am using a slim/small USB keyboard which works brill, but it's not as good as having that 'real feel' keyboard.

Does anyone know where to get one, or what I'm missing, or what I should be looking for???

Thanks
Hidyajne

Advertisements

MichWasHere

MichWasHere

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
You could shoot off an email to gericom to see if they could give you any suggestions. One thing I've found with german companies/websites, they're very uninformative, it usually helps to contact them.

hidyjane

hidyjane

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Thanks MichWasHere I will do that.