Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with my dgl 4300

• Please log in to reply

ticked

ticked

• Pip
  • 2 posts
So I bought this fancy router, it worked for a few days and now I can't seem to pick up signal with my gaming systems, or a laptop in the next room, this thing is a few moments from the trash, before it, I had a run of the mill linksys G router, thought this thing was supposed to be the cats pajamas, anyone who can offer help, thank you in advance!

Advertisements

ticked

ticked

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I guess it would help to mention some details as well, sorry I was beat when I posted last night. So for the above problem. I have set the router to factory settings and tried using the basic wizards to set up this network, I used no security features, when then didn't work I tried a hard reset (pushing and holding the reset button in for ten seconds) Still nothing. I wrote dlink and they told me to do things I have already tried. Also when I set my xbox 360 to use an ad-hoc it shows full bars but won't connect, I am not the most computer savvy but I am pretty sure an ad hoc is for picking up signal from another pc and not a router, I am having the same problems with my ps3. :)