Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Thank you!

• Please log in to reply

BrooklynEmperor

BrooklynEmperor

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi,

I just wanted to thank the founder of this site, and specifically the person who helped me, Rorschach112. He gave very detailed, easy to follow instructions, and resolved my problem very quickly. It was a complicated process that I could NEVER have figured out without his help, so I wanted to thank him again on this forum. I don't know if or how you can give out reps, but please let me know if you can, cause Rorschach112 deserves it. I was looking around the forum while I was waiting for help, and this guy is prolific! He's helping out over a dozen people at the same time. I'm also considering joining up with Geek U, so I can learn more and maybe help out some more folks along the way!

There is a community of people out there looking to do harm to our computers; it is great to see that there is a community of folks that are eager to help as well.

Keep up the Excellent work!!

:)

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Thank you for your kind comments, Rorschach112 is a cool cookie isn't he. He tends to leave a dust trail behind him :)
Yep there are more good people in this world than bad. But more trained help is always appreciated :)

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Thanks for the kind words, its times like these that make it all worth while :)

Have to keep fighting the good fight, I know how frustrating these infections can be !

Cheers