Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen Problem Event

• Please log in to reply

artjean

artjean

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a new computer with Windows Vista Home Premier installed. During restart after hibernation I always get a error message that Windows has recovered from a fatal error. The error is Problem Event: Blue Screen OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033. I have followed the instructions to search for a solution and applied the solution found--to no avail. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks.

Advertisements

juleshealy

juleshealy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, recently my computer was reformatted, so i had to reinstall itunes (i have WinXP), before the reformet, i had sp1, now i have sp2, maybe that's the difference, because now when i try to start itunes, it tells me:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this
report as confidential and anonymous.

To see what data this error report contains, click here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

And then i have "Send Error Report" and "Don't send" options, i realize this is a common error message that appears when a program doesn't work or for example when you shut down a program illegaly, but does anyone have a clue as to why itunes isn't working when it worked a week ago?

luckyadonis

luckyadonis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Recently My Laptops Been Geting The Blue Screen Than Shutting Down & Restarting
What Can I Do To Find What Might Be Causing The Issue
& What Do I Do To Protect My Computer From It Happening Again?

Thanks Soo Much

usasma

usasma

• PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • MVP
Hi luckyadonis and welcome to GeeksToGo!

Please start your own topic in the Vista forums (not in the Media Center forum where this post is located).
They are located here: http://www.geekstogo...dows-7-f79.html

Starting your own topic will get your issue the attention that it deserves. And your issue won't get confused with others if it's in it's own topic - thereby preventing confusion for you and for the other posters.