Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Panda Internet security software

• Please log in to reply

pixeleye

pixeleye

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Today I removed my McAfee security antivirus and firewall software and attempted to replace it with Panda Internet Security software. However, the software would not install automatically and I was advised according to the installation manual to doubleclick MYComputer, right click the mouse, select Explore then double click the autorun file. When I attempted to do this, I was presented with a screen that said Recovery Partition WARNING..these are recovery files...do not alter them. I also tried to defrag that partition but there are so many *.ini files in it that I was told there is not enough free space to defrag the partition. There seems to be several things going on but I'm not able to figure it all out....And finally, I am not able to install the Panda Security software on my computer which is the main thing I am trying to do. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisements