Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Logitech USB Mouse Cord Length

• Please log in to reply

Ted128

Ted128

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
How long are the cords on the Logitech USB Mice: either Logitech Optical Mouse USB, or V100, or V150?

Anyone knows pls reply. Tnx. :)

Advertisements

Rocknrollcows

Rocknrollcows

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

I needed a mouse for my notebook, which I use as my standard PC at home. Because of the desk configuration, I needed the cord to be a length similar to a regular (non-notebook) mouse. I called Logitech prior to ordering this mouse and was assured it was over 4 feet in length. When I got it, found it to be barely over 2 feet. I can't use it. Amazon was great about letting me return the mouse. I think Logitech makes a good mouse, but they need to include cord length in their documentation and provide accurate info via their tech support line.

hope this helps :)

http://www.amazon.co...3/dp/B000FQ76IS -orig link

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
For the Logitech Optical Mouse USB:

I measured the mouse cord to be about 68cm or 27" in length - okay for a notebook system, but likely too short to be used with a desktop system; a

(Link)

V100, or V150:

Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord

(NetCom)

Ron

Ted128

Ted128

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Thanks so much, Rocknrollcows and Major Payne for taking the time to make measurements, etc. and give me the informaton. Was concerned that the cords were too short, as you indicated. Bought a V200 Logictech cordless, needed to be cheap. Sorry for long time to get back to you. Regards, Ted.