Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

No Idea, Please HELP!

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I recently purchased a new laptop. Everything worked fine for about a month and now something is up. When i use google and do a search that all works fine. Its when i select a search result that it seems to automatically divert to something called vipsearcher.com... its some kind of annoying junk search place. I can click back to google and then select thel link again and it works fine. I have searched for virus stuff and nothing, deleted cookies etc, and still its doing it. What other options do i have? and what exactly is causing this?

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Please visit the forum in my link and follow the instructions at the top, including CLICK HERE