Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No Idea, Please HELP!

• Please log in to reply

jamc

jamc

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I recently purchased a new laptop. Everything worked fine for about a month and now something is up. When i use google and do a search that all works fine. Its when i select a search result that it seems to automatically divert to something called vipsearcher.com... its some kind of annoying junk search place. I can click back to google and then select thel link again and it works fine. I have searched for virus stuff and nothing, deleted cookies etc, and still its doing it. What other options do i have? and what exactly is causing this?

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Please visit the forum in my link and follow the instructions at the top, including CLICK HERE