Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DealHelper

• Please log in to reply

Hasbro

Hasbro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I emptied the recycle bin and i went to the control panel and searched in local c drive and i could not find any of the things you wanted me to delete. :tazz:

Advertisements

Hasbro

Hasbro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Im just worried that DealHelper is taking up 2,009 MB's.

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Please give details on what makes you believe deal helper is still actually there, and why you came up with 2009 mb? I'm a little confused now.

-=jonnyrotten=- :tazz:

Hasbro

Hasbro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
When I go into my control panel and click add/remove programs it brings up a list of installed programs. DealHelper is one of them. When I click remove, a ghost uninstaller pops up saying that the log installation is not found. This makes it so that i can not remove DealHelper. Also, to the right of every program it shows how much space it takes up and DealHelper takes up 2,009 MB.

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Well, it sounds to me like it is gone. ;) A lot of times when you remove malware it leaves behind it's registry entries and one of them includes the one that places itself in "Add/Remove Programs". If you would really like to remove it from that list, we can, but it includes editing the registry. Try downloading, installing, and running this program.

TweakNow Regcleaner After downloading and installing it open the program and click the "Scan Now" button. When it is finished scanning have it fix everything it finds. This should clear up some extra registry entries you don't need around anymore.

Also follow these next steps:

Spybot Search & Destroy Download and install. Start Spybot S&D, Click the Search for updates button, if any are found then click the Download Updates button. After all updates are downloaded, click the Check for problems button. When the scan is complete, place a check next to anything marked in red, then click the Fix selected problems button. You may need to run Spybot S&D multiple times to remove all infections.

Download Ad-aware from: http://www.geekstogo...n=download&id=5

Install the program and launch it.

First, in the main window, look in the bottom right corner and click on Check for updates now and download the latest reference files.

Next, we need to configure Ad-aware for a full scan.

-> Click on the Gear icon (second from the left) to access the preferences/settings window

1. In the General window make sure the following are selected:
  • Automatically save log-file
  • Automatically quarantine objects prior to removal
  • Safe Mode (always request confirmation)
2. Click on the Scanning button on the left and select :
  • Scan Within Archives
  • Scan Active Processes
  • Scan Registry
  • Deep Scan Registry
  • Scan my IE favorites for banned URL’s
  • Scan my Hosts file
  • Under Click here to select drives + folders, choose:
  • All of your hard drives
-> Click on the Advanced button on the left and select:
  • Include additional process information
  • Include additional file information
  • Include environment information
  • Include additional object details
-> Click the Tweak button and select:
  • Under the Scanning Engine:
    • Unload recognized processes during scanning
    • Include basic Ad-aware settings in logfile
    • Include additional Ad-aware settings in logfile
  • Under the Cleaning Engine:
    • Let Windows remove files in use at next reboot
-> Click on Proceed to save the settings.

-> Click Start and on the next screen choose Activate in-depth Scan at the bottom of the page and then choose:
  • Use Custom Scanning Options
-> Click Next and Ad-aware will scan your hard drive(s) with the options you have selected.

-> Save the log file when it asks and then click Finish

-> When finished, mark everything for removal and get rid of it. (Right-click the window and choose Select All from the drop down menu and click Next).

-> Reboot your computer.

If you would please, rescan with HijackThis and post a fresh log in this same topic.

Hasbro

Hasbro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hey Jonny, things are running great. Yes i would like to remove DealHelper because of the space it is taking up. I'm not sure if editing the registry is going to work because i've tried doing it before and the folders i needed to delete weren't in there, but lets still try it. Here is my hijack this log.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:00:00 PM, on 4/27/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\MusicMatch\MusicMatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmon.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Darcy\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapp.../search/ie.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://red.clientapp...//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapp...//www.yahoo.com
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {243B17DE-77C7-46BF-B94B-0B5F309A0E64} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyside.dll
O2 - BHO: ZBBHO Class - {2F19BBE7-D050-4C39-829E-C2F9E15C90F0} - C:\Program Files\ISSS\ZILLAbar\ZILLAbar.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: ZILLAbar - {8FC8AE66-AC15-4C0D-9E9A-51296A0C52FA} - C:\Program Files\ISSS\ZILLAbar\ZILLAbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StorageGuard] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\McUpdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] c:\Program Files\MusicMatch\MusicMatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MMTray] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BCMSMMSG] BCMSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell AIO Printer A920] "C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WildTangent CDA] RUNDLL32.exe "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\cdaEngine0400.dll",cdaEngineMain
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpyKiller] C:\Program Files\SpyKiller\spykiller.exe /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyside.dll
O9 - Extra button: Bodog Poker - {F47C1DB5-ED21-4dc1-853E-D1495792D4C5} - C:\Program Files\Bodog Poker\GameClient.exe (file missing)
O16 - DPF: {01CA75F1-054B-4A63-9221-C6926369EC52} (HS_live Control) - http://install.homes...ive/HS_live.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - http://us.dl1.yimg.c...nst20040510.cab
O16 - DPF: {65E7DB1D-0101-4100-BD66-C5C78C917F93} - http://install.wildt...lim/install.cab
O16 - DPF: {CA034DCC-A580-4333-B52F-15F98C42E04C} (Downloader Class) - http://www.zillabar..../bin/dwnldr.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - Unknown owner - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - Networks Associates Technology, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com VirusScan Online Realtime Engine (MCVSRte) - Networks Associates Technology, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
O23 - Service: STOPzilla Local Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!\szntsvc.exe (file missing)

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Nice, lookin good :tazz:

Ok here we go with the registry edit. Don't modify anything else you can cause irrepairable damage to your Operating System very easily in the registry

Click "Start", "Run", and type regedit click ok. Now navigate the registry by clicking the + next to a certain Key to expand it and search for the next one in that newly expanded list.

+HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
+Software
+Microsoft
+Windows
+Current Version
+Uninstall

Now under the "Uninstall" key scroll down and find "Deal Helper". Right click it and click Delete. Exit the registry editor, reboot the computer and Voila! No more deal helper in your add/remove programs list.

-=jonnyrotten=- ;)

Hasbro

Hasbro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
DealHelper isn't one of the folders in the regestry. I think that was what it meant when i tried to remove it from the control panel. It said installation log file not found. Is there any way of getting rid of it?

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Copy and paste the quoted text below into a blank notepad file. Then click File, Save As, and make sure the "Save As Type" is set on "All Files". Name the file uninstall.bat and save it to your desktop. Now double-click the newly created .bat file and it will create a notepad file called "output.txt". Please paste the contents of the file back here so I can go through it.

cd\

regedit /e HKLMun.txt "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall"

copy HKLMun.txt = Output.txt
notepad Output.txt

Hasbro

Hasbro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I put the quote in a blank notepad file, saved it under All Files, and saved it to my desktop. When I double clicked on it, nothing came up. Am i doing something wrong?

Advertisements

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Did you name uninstall.bat, it must have a .bat at the end of the name. As well as the file type "All files". Also don't copy the quote at the top of the box, just the text inside the box.

Hasbro

Hasbro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Ok it worked!

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ABBYY FineReader 5.0 Sprint]
"ProductID"="5.0.482.3421"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ad-Aware SE Personal]
"DisplayName"="Ad-Aware SE Personal"
"UninstallString"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\Lavasoft\\AD-AWA~1\\UNWISE.EXE C:\\PROGRA~1\\Lavasoft\\AD-AWA~1\\INSTALL.LOG"
"HelpLink"="http://www.lavasoft.de"
"Publisher"="Lavasoft"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\Lavasoft\\AD-AWA~1\\Ad-Aware.exe,-0"
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.lavasoft.de"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AddressBook]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Atmosphere Player]
"DisplayName"="Adobe Atmosphere Player for Acrobat and Adobe Reader"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\WINDOWS\\atmoUn.exe"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\atmoUn.exe"
"NoModify"=dword:00000001
"NoRepair"=dword:00000001

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Is that the whole thing though? It seems as if it should be waaay longer than that.

Hasbro

Hasbro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
OH WOOPS...

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ABBYY FineReader 5.0 Sprint]
"ProductID"="5.0.482.3421"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ad-Aware SE Personal]
"DisplayName"="Ad-Aware SE Personal"
"UninstallString"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\Lavasoft\\AD-AWA~1\\UNWISE.EXE C:\\PROGRA~1\\Lavasoft\\AD-AWA~1\\INSTALL.LOG"
"HelpLink"="http://www.lavasoft.de"
"Publisher"="Lavasoft"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\Lavasoft\\AD-AWA~1\\Ad-Aware.exe,-0"
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.lavasoft.de"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AddressBook]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Atmosphere Player]
"DisplayName"="Adobe Atmosphere Player for Acrobat and Adobe Reader"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\WINDOWS\\atmoUn.exe"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\atmoUn.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AdobeESD]
"DisplayName"="Adobe Download Manager 1.2 (Remove Only)"
"UninstallString"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Adobe\\ESD\\uninst.exe\""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AOL Instant Messenger]
"DisplayName"="AOL Instant Messenger"
"UninstallString"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\uninstll.exe -LOG= C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\install.log -OEM="

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Automap 9.0]
"ProductID"="55058-OEM-0000007-00000"
"RegOwner"="Preferred Customer"
"RegCompany"="PreInstalled"
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.microsoft.com/streets"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BCM V.92 56K Modem]
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\BCMSMU.exe quiet"
"QuietUninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\BCMSMU.exe silent"
"DisplayName"="BCM V.92 56K Modem"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Branding]
"QuietUninstallString"="Rundll32 IedkCS32.dll,BrandCleanInstallStubs"
"RequiresIESysFile"="100.0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CleanUp!]
"DisplayName"="CleanUp!"

"UninstallString"="C:\\Program Files\\CleanUp!\\uninstall.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Connection Manager]
"SystemComponent"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell AIO Printer A920]
"DisplayName"="Dell AIO Printer A920"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\spool\\drivers\\w32x86\\3\\DLBKUN5C.EXE -dDell AIO Printer A920"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\spool\\drivers\\w32x86\\3\\DLBKUN5C.EXE"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell Digital Jukebox Driver]
"DisplayName"="Dell Digital Jukebox Driver"
"UninstallString"="C:\\Program Files\\Dell\\Digital Jukebox Drivers\\DrvUnins.exe /s"
"UnwiseLog"="C:\\WINDOWS\\UNWISE.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\DJBDRV.LOG"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\Program Files\\Dell\\Digital Jukebox Drivers\\CtDrvStp.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DellSupport]
"DisplayName"="Dell Support 5.0.0 (734)"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\Program Files\\Dell Support\\DSAgnt.exe"
"UninstallString"="rundll32 C:\\PROGRA~1\\DELLSU~1\\AUInst.dll,ExUninstall"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DirectAnimation]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DirectDrawEx]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\dlatray.exe]
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Fontcore]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HijackThis]
"DisplayName"="HijackThis 1.99.1"
"UninstallString"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\Darcy\\Desktop\\HijackThis.exe /uninstall"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\Darcy\\Desktop\\HijackThis.exe"
"DisplayVersion"="1.99.1"
"Publisher"="Soeperman Enterprises Ltd."
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.spywarein...o.com/~merijn/"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HyperLinker]
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\Uninst.exe -s C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\Uninst.log"
"DisplayName"="HyperLinker"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ICW]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IE40]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IE4Data]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IE5BAKEX]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IEData]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ieupdate]
"DisplayName"="Internet Explorer Q867801"
"QuietDisplayName"="Internet Explorer Q867801"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\ieuninst.exe C:\\WINDOWS\\INF\\Q867801.inf"
"RequiresIESysFile"="6.0.2800.1106"
"QuietUninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\ieuninst.exe /d C:\\WINDOWS\\INF\\Q867801.inf"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\InstallShield Uninstall Information]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\InstallShield Uninstall Information\{89EE857B-8970-4F9F-AB58-A1C873AC72B3}]
"LogFile"="C:\\Program Files\\InstallShield Installation Information\\{89EE857B-8970-4F9F-AB58-A1C873AC72B3}\\Setup.ilg"
"StatusText"="Broadcom Management Programs Setup is preparing the InstallShield Wizard, which will guide you through the program setup process. Please wait."

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\InstallShield_{89EE857B-8970-4F9F-AB58-A1C873AC72B3}]
"UninstallString"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\COMMON~1\\INSTAL~1\\Driver\\7\\INTEL3~1\\IDriver.exe /M{89EE857B-8970-4F9F-AB58-A1C873AC72B3} /l1033 "
"DisplayName"="Broadcom Management Programs"
"LogFile"="C:\\Program Files\\InstallShield Installation Information\\{89EE857B-8970-4F9F-AB58-A1C873AC72B3}\\Setup.ilg"
"Comments"="Broadcom Advanced Control Suite(BACS) "
"Contact"="Dell Customer Support"
"DisplayVersion"="4.01.0000"
"HelpTelephone"="..."
"InstallDate"="20031221"
"InstallLocation"=""
"InstallSource"=""
"ProductID"=""
"Publisher"="Broadcom"
"Readme"="C:\\Program Files\\Broadcom Management Programs\\Readme.txt "
"URLInfoAbout"="www.broadcom.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.support.dell.com"
"HelpLink"=hex(2):68,00,74,00,74,00,70,00,3a,00,2f,00,2f,00,77,00,77,00,77,00,\
2e,00,73,00,75,00,70,00,70,00,6f,00,72,00,74,00,2e,00,64,00,65,00,6c,00,6c,\
00,2e,00,63,00,6f,00,6d,00,00,00
"EstimatedSize"=dword:00000000
"Language"=dword:00000000
"Version"=dword:04010000
"VersionMajor"=dword:00000004
"VersionMinor"=dword:00000001
"DisplayIcon"=""
"RegOwner"=" "
"RegCompany"=" "

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\KB842773]
"DisplayName"="Windows XP Hotfix - KB842773"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\$NtUninstallKB842773$\\spuninst\\spuninst.exe"
"TSAware"=dword:00000001
"Publisher"="Microsoft Corporation"
"HelpLink"="http://support.micro...om?kbid=842773"
"URLInfoAbout"="http://support.microsoft.com"
"DisplayVersion"="20040805.140010"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\KB870669]
"DisplayName"="Microsoft Data Access Components KB870669"
"QuietDisplayName"="Microsoft Data Access Components KB870669"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\muninst.exe C:\\WINDOWS\\INF\\KB870669.inf"
"QuietUninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\muninst.exe /d C:\\WINDOWS\\INF\\KB870669.inf"
"HelpLinK"="http://support.micro...?kbid=KB870669"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LimeWire]
"DisplayName"="LimeWire 4.8.1"
"UninstallString"="\"C:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\uninstall.exe\""
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.limewire.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.limewire.com/update"
"Publisher"="Lime Wire, LLC"
"HelpLink"="http://www.limewire.com/support"
"DisplayVersion"="4.8.1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mcafee SecurityCenter]
"DisplayName"="McAfee SecurityCenter"
"UninstallString"="c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\shared\\mghtml.exe mcp://c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\agent\\uninst\\screm.ui::uninstall.htm"
"DisplayIcon"="c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\agent\\mcagent.exe,-0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft Interactive Training]
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\IsUninst.exe -fC:\\WINDOWS\\orun32.isu"
"ISUninstaller"="C:\\WINDOWS\\ISUNINST.EXE"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft NetShow Player 2.0]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MobileOptionPack]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Firefox (1.0)]
"DisplayName"="Mozilla Firefox (1.0)"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\UninstallFirefox.exe /ua \"1.0 (en-US)\""
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe,0"
"DisplayVersion"="1.0 (en-US)"
"Comment"="Mozilla Firefox"
"InstallLocation"="C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox"
"NoModify"=hex(4):
"NoRepair"=hex(4):
"Publisher"="Mozilla"
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.mozilla.org/"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.mozilla.o...ducts/firefox/"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MPlayer2]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MsJavaVM]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NetMeeting]
"RequiresIESysFile"="4.71"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\oeupdate]
"DisplayName"="Outlook Express Q823353"
"QuietDisplayName"="Outlook Express Q823353"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\oeuninst.exe C:\\WINDOWS\\INF\\Q823353.inf"
"QuietUninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\oeuninst.exe /d C:\\WINDOWS\\INF\\Q823353.inf"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\OutlookExpress]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCHealth]
"UninstallString"="rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\\WINDOWS\\INF\\PCHealth.inf"
"QuietUninstallString"="rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\\WINDOWS\\INF\\PCHealth.inf"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\QuickTime]
"DisplayName"="QuickTime"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\unvise32qt.exe C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\QuickTime\\Uninstall.log"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RealJukebox 1.0]
@=""
"UninstallString"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Real\\Update_OB\\rnuninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RealPlayer 6.0]
@=""
"UninstallString"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Real\\Update_OB\\rnuninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0"
"DisplayName"="RealOne Player"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\realplay.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RecordNow.exe]
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {9541FED0-327F-4df0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RelatedLinks]
"DisplayName"="Windows XP Related"
"UninstallString"="Rundll32.exe C:\\WINDOWS\\lbbho.dll,Uninst"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SchedulingAgent]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ScreensaversInstaller]
"DisplayName"="Screensavers Installer"
"UninstallString"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Screensavers.com\\Installer\\bin\\siuninst.exe\""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SGTRAY.EXE]
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\\\MSIEXEC.EXE /I {09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3} REMOVE=UpdateMgrFeature"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Shockwave]
"DisplayName"="Shockwave"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM32\\MACROMED\\SHOCKW~1\\UNWISE.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM32\\MACROMED\\SHOCKW~1\\Install.log"
"QuietDisplayName"="Shockwave Director 8.5.1"
"QuietUninstallString"="RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\\WINDOWS\\\\INF\\\\swdir.inf,DefaultUninstall,5"
"RequiresIESysFile"="4.70.0.1155"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ShockwaveFlash]
"QuietDisplayName"="Shockwave Flash"
"QuietUninstallString"="RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\\WINDOWS\\INF\\swflash.inf,DefaultUninstall,5"
"RequiresIESysFile"="4.70.0.1155"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Spybot - Search & Destroy_is1]
"Inno Setup: Setup Version"="4.2.2"
"Inno Setup: App Path"="C:\\Program Files\\Spybot - Search & Destroy"
"Inno Setup: Icon Group"="Spybot - Search & Destroy"
"Inno Setup: User"="Chelsea"
"Inno Setup: Setup Type"="full"
"Inno Setup: Selected Components"="main,language,skins"
"Inno Setup: Deselected Components"="blind"
"Inno Setup: Selected Tasks"="desktopicon,quicklaunchicon,launchsdhelper"
"Inno Setup: Deselected Tasks"="launchteatimer"
"DisplayName"="Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.3"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\Program Files\\Spybot - Search & Destroy\\SpybotSD.exe"
"UninstallString"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Spybot - Search & Destroy\\unins000.exe\""
"DisplayVersion"="1.3"
"Publisher"="Safer Networking Limited"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\StreetPlugin]
"UninstallString"="C:\\Program Files\\Learn2.com\\StRunner\\stuninst.exe"
"DisplayName"="Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Texas Calculatem 4 with "AutoRead"_is1]
"Inno Setup: Setup Version"="4.2.2"
"Inno Setup: App Path"="C:\\Program Files\\TexasCalculatem"
"Inno Setup: Icon Group"="Texas Calculatem"
"Inno Setup: User"="Wally"
"Inno Setup: Selected Tasks"="desktopicon"
"Inno Setup: Deselected Tasks"="quicklaunchicon"
"DisplayName"="Texas Calculatem 4 with \"AutoRead\""
"UninstallString"="\"C:\\Program Files\\TexasCalculatem\\unins000.exe\""
"Publisher"="Marc Van Houwelingen"
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.calculatem.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.calculatem.com"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The Notebook Screensaver]
"DisplayName"="The Notebook Screensaver"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\The Notebook Screensaver.scr /u"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TweakNow RegCleaner_is1]
"Inno Setup: Setup Version"="5.0.8"
"Inno Setup: App Path"="C:\\Program Files\\TweakNow RegCleaner"
"InstallLocation"="C:\\Program Files\\TweakNow RegCleaner\\"
"Inno Setup: Icon Group"="TweakNow RegCleaner"
"Inno Setup: User"="Darcy"
"Inno Setup: Selected Components"="main"
"Inno Setup: Deselected Components"=""
"Inno Setup: Selected Tasks"="desktopicon"
"Inno Setup: Deselected Tasks"="quicklaunchicon"
"DisplayName"="TweakNow RegCleaner"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\Program Files\\TweakNow RegCleaner\\compil32.exe"
"UninstallString"="\"C:\\Program Files\\TweakNow RegCleaner\\unins000.exe\""
"QuietUninstallString"="\"C:\\Program Files\\TweakNow RegCleaner\\unins000.exe\" /SILENT"
"DisplayVersion"="v2.0.8"
"Publisher"="TweakNow.com"
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.tweaknow.com"
"HelpLink"="http://www.tweaknow.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.tweaknow.com"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\USB Driver Vers. 3.2]
"DisplayName"="USB Driver Vers. 3.2"
"UninstallString"="C:\\Program Files\\USB Driver Vers. 3.2\\uninstall.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VirusScan Online]
"DisplayIcon"="c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\vso\\mcvsshld.exe,-0"
"DisplayName"="McAfee VirusScan Online"
"UninstallString"="c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\shared\\mghtml.exe mcp://c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\agent\\uninst\\vsoremui.dll::uninstall.htm"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WBCM]
"DisplayName"="Web Browser Component Manager"
"UninstallString"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\WBCMUninst.exe"
"NoRepair "=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Works2003Setup]
"UninstallString"="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Works Suite 2003\\Setup\\Launcher.exe D:\\"
"DisplayName"="Microsoft Works 2003 Setup Launcher"
"HelpLink"="http://support.micro.../support/works"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Works Suite 2003\\Setup\\launcher.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZILLAbar_is1]
"Inno Setup: Setup Version"="4.1.8"
"Inno Setup: App Path"="C:\\Program Files\\ISSS\\ZILLAbar"
"Inno Setup: Icon Group"="(Default)"
"Inno Setup: User"="Darcy"
"Inno Setup: Selected Components"="zillabar,advancedsearch"
"Inno Setup: Deselected Components"=""
"DisplayName"="ZILLAbar"
"UninstallString"="\"C:\\Program Files\\ISSS\\ZILLAbar\\unins000.exe\""
"DisplayVersion"="1.0.1.5"
"Publisher"="ISSS Inc."
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.zillabar.com/"
"HelpLink"="http://www.zillabar.com/"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.zillabar.com/"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{01F9D88C-3C86-4E82-840A-101A3221F67A}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"="The Installation database contains the logic and data required to install Money 2003"
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="11.0.50"
"HelpLink"=hex(2):68,00,74,00,74,00,70,00,3a,00,2f,00,2f,00,73,00,75,00,70,00,\
70,00,6f,00,72,00,74,00,2e,00,6d,00,69,00,63,00,72,00,6f,00,73,00,6f,00,66,\
00,74,00,2e,00,63,00,6f,00,6d,00,00,00
"HelpTelephone"="(800) 936-5700"
"InstallDate"="20020930"
"InstallLocation"=""
"ModifyPath"=hex(2):4d,00,73,00,69,00,45,00,78,00,65,00,63,00,2e,00,65,00,78,\
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,30,00,31,00,46,00,39,00,44,00,38,00,38,00,\
43,00,2d,00,33,00,43,00,38,00,36,00,2d,00,34,00,45,00,38,00,32,00,2d,00,38,\
00,34,00,30,00,41,00,2d,00,31,00,30,00,31,00,41,00,33,00,32,00,32,00,31,00,\
46,00,36,00,37,00,41,00,7d,00,00,00
"Publisher"="Microsoft"
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
"UninstallString"=hex(2):4d,00,73,00,69,00,45,00,78,00,65,00,63,00,2e,00,65,00,\
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,30,00,31,00,46,00,39,00,44,00,38,00,38,\
00,43,00,2d,00,33,00,43,00,38,00,36,00,2d,00,34,00,45,00,38,00,32,00,2d,00,\
38,00,34,00,30,00,41,00,2d,00,31,00,30,00,31,00,41,00,33,00,32,00,32,00,31,\
00,46,00,36,00,37,00,41,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.microsoft.com/money"
"VersionMajor"=dword:0000000b
"VersionMinor"=dword:00000000
"WindowsInstaller"=dword:00000001
"Version"=dword:0b000032
"Language"=dword:00000409
"DisplayName"="Microsoft Money 2003"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{02B42D23-10F2-4862-ADA4-3DF1EA0021B2}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"="Installs system components used by Microsoft Money 2003."
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="11.0.80"
"HelpTelephone"="(800) 936-5700"
"InstallDate"="20020930"
"InstallLocation"=""
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,30,00,32,00,42,00,34,00,32,00,44,00,32,00,\
33,00,2d,00,31,00,30,00,46,00,32,00,2d,00,34,00,38,00,36,00,32,00,2d,00,41,\
00,44,00,41,00,34,00,2d,00,33,00,44,00,46,00,31,00,45,00,41,00,30,00,30,00,\
32,00,31,00,42,00,32,00,7d,00,00,00
"Publisher"="Microsoft"
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
"UninstallString"=hex(2):4d,00,73,00,69,00,45,00,78,00,65,00,63,00,2e,00,65,00,\
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,30,00,32,00,42,00,34,00,32,00,44,00,32,\
00,33,00,2d,00,31,00,30,00,46,00,32,00,2d,00,34,00,38,00,36,00,32,00,2d,00,\
41,00,44,00,41,00,34,00,2d,00,33,00,44,00,46,00,31,00,45,00,41,00,30,00,30,\
00,32,00,31,00,42,00,32,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.microsoft.com/money"
"VersionMajor"=dword:0000000b
"Version"=dword:0b000050
"DisplayName"="Microsoft Money 2003 System Pack"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{03410014-3975-4267-9F39-1DC4745090B7}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"=""
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="2003"
"HelpTelephone"=""
"InstallDate"="20020930"
"InstallLocation"=""
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,30,00,33,00,34,00,31,00,30,00,30,00,31,00,\
34,00,2d,00,33,00,39,00,37,00,35,00,2d,00,34,00,32,00,36,00,37,00,2d,00,39,\
00,46,00,33,00,39,00,2d,00,31,00,44,00,43,00,34,00,37,00,34,00,35,00,30,00,\
39,00,30,00,42,00,37,00,7d,00,00,00
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,30,00,33,00,34,00,31,00,30,00,30,00,31,\
00,34,00,2d,00,33,00,39,00,37,00,35,00,2d,00,34,00,32,00,36,00,37,00,2d,00,\
39,00,46,00,33,00,39,00,2d,00,31,00,44,00,43,00,34,00,37,00,34,00,35,00,30,\
00,39,00,30,00,42,00,37,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLInfoAbout"=""
"URLUpdateInfo"=""
"VersionMajor"=dword:000007d3
"VersionMinor"=dword:000007d3
"Version"=dword:d3000000
"DisplayName"="Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2003"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"=""
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="2.80"
"HelpLink"=""
"HelpTelephone"=""
"InstallDate"="20031221"
"InstallLocation"=""
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,30,00,39,00,44,00,41,00,34,00,46,00,39,00,\
31,00,2d,00,32,00,41,00,30,00,39,00,2d,00,34,00,32,00,33,00,32,00,2d,00,41,\
00,42,00,38,00,43,00,2d,00,36,00,42,00,43,00,37,00,34,00,30,00,30,00,39,00,\
36,00,44,00,45,00,33,00,7d,00,00,00
"Publisher"="Sonic Solutions"
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,30,00,39,00,44,00,41,00,34,00,46,00,39,\
00,31,00,2d,00,32,00,41,00,30,00,39,00,2d,00,34,00,32,00,33,00,32,00,2d,00,\
41,00,42,00,38,00,43,00,2d,00,36,00,42,00,43,00,37,00,34,00,30,00,30,00,39,\
00,36,00,44,00,45,00,33,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.sonic.com/"
"URLUpdateInfo"=""
"VersionMajor"=dword:00000002
"VersionMinor"=dword:00000050
"Version"=dword:02500000
"DisplayName"="Sonic Update Manager"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{11B569C2-4BF6-4ED0-9D17-A4273943CB24}]
"RegEulaAccepted"="0"
"PSASEData2"="0"
"ConfigFileName"="abcpy.ini"
"InstallPath"="C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\\2.0\\Apps"
"InstallLocation"=""
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\\2.0\\Apps\\PhotoshopAlbum.exe,-111"
"PSASEData1"=""
"PSASEData0"=dword:00000000
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"=""
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="2.00.000"
"HelpLink"=""
"HelpTelephone"=""
"InstallDate"="20040131"
"InstallSource"="C:\\WINDOWS\\Downloaded Installations\\{30F65707-62BC-4443-BB21-86DA6E7F8A55}\\"
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,31,00,31,00,42,00,35,00,36,00,39,00,43,00,\
32,00,2d,00,34,00,42,00,46,00,36,00,2d,00,34,00,45,00,44,00,30,00,2d,00,39,\
00,44,00,31,00,37,00,2d,00,41,00,34,00,32,00,37,00,33,00,39,00,34,00,33,00,\
43,00,42,00,32,00,34,00,7d,00,00,00
"Publisher"="Adobe Systems, Inc."
"Readme"=hex(2):43,00,3a,00,5c,00,50,00,72,00,6f,00,67,00,72,00,61,00,6d,00,20,\
00,46,00,69,00,6c,00,65,00,73,00,5c,00,41,00,64,00,6f,00,62,00,65,00,5c,00,\
50,00,68,00,6f,00,74,00,6f,00,73,00,68,00,6f,00,70,00,20,00,41,00,6c,00,62,\
00,75,00,6d,00,20,00,53,00,74,00,61,00,72,00,74,00,65,00,72,00,20,00,45,00,\
64,00,69,00,74,00,69,00,6f,00,6e,00,5c,00,32,00,2e,00,30,00,5c,00,72,00,65,\
00,61,00,64,00,6d,00,65,00,2e,00,74,00,78,00,74,00,00,00
"Size"=""
"EstimatedSize"=dword:00003e23
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,31,00,31,00,42,00,35,00,36,00,39,00,43,\
00,32,00,2d,00,34,00,42,00,46,00,36,00,2d,00,34,00,45,00,44,00,30,00,2d,00,\
39,00,44,00,31,00,37,00,2d,00,41,00,34,00,32,00,37,00,33,00,39,00,34,00,33,\
00,43,00,42,00,32,00,34,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.adobe.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.adobe.com...lbum/main.html"
"Version"=dword:02000000
"DisplayName"="Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{11F1920A-56A2-4642-B6E0-3B31A12C9288}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"=""
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="1.00.0000"
2e,00,73,00,75,00,70,00,70,00,6f,00,72,00,74,00,2e,00,64,00,65,00,6c,00,6c,\
00,2e,00,63,00,6f,00,6d,00,00,00
"HelpTelephone"="http://www.support.dell.com"
"InstallDate"="20031221"
"InstallLocation"=""
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,58,00,7b,00,31,00,31,00,46,00,31,00,39,00,32,00,30,00,\
41,00,2d,00,35,00,36,00,41,00,32,00,2d,00,34,00,36,00,34,00,32,00,2d,00,42,\
00,36,00,45,00,30,00,2d,00,33,00,42,00,33,00,31,00,41,00,31,00,32,00,43,00,\
39,00,32,00,38,00,38,00,7d,00,00,00
"Publisher"="Dell"
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,58,00,7b,00,31,00,31,00,46,00,31,00,39,00,32,00,30,\
00,41,00,2d,00,35,00,36,00,41,00,32,00,2d,00,34,00,36,00,34,00,32,00,2d,00,\
42,00,36,00,45,00,30,00,2d,00,33,00,42,00,33,00,31,00,41,00,31,00,32,00,43,\
00,39,00,32,00,38,00,38,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.support.dell.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.support.dell.com"
"VersionMajor"=dword:00000001
"Version"=dword:01000000
"DisplayName"="Dell Solution Center"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"=""
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="4.50"
70,00,6f,00,72,00,74,00,2e,00,64,00,65,00,6c,00,6c,00,2e,00,63,00,6f,00,6d,\
00,2f,00,00,00
"HelpTelephone"=""
"InstallDate"="20031221"
"InstallLocation"=""
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,31,00,32,00,30,00,36,00,45,00,46,00,39,00,\
32,00,2d,00,32,00,45,00,38,00,33,00,2d,00,34,00,38,00,35,00,39,00,2d,00,41,\
00,43,00,43,00,42,00,2d,00,32,00,30,00,34,00,38,00,43,00,33,00,43,00,42,00,\
37,00,44,00,41,00,36,00,7d,00,00,00
"Publisher"="Sonic Solutions"
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,31,00,32,00,30,00,36,00,45,00,46,00,39,\
00,32,00,2d,00,32,00,45,00,38,00,33,00,2d,00,34,00,38,00,35,00,39,00,2d,00,\
41,00,43,00,43,00,42,00,2d,00,32,00,30,00,34,00,38,00,43,00,33,00,43,00,42,\
00,37,00,44,00,41,00,36,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.sonic.com/"
"URLUpdateInfo"=""
"VersionMajor"=dword:00000004
"VersionMinor"=dword:00000032
"Version"=dword:04320000
"DisplayName"="Sonic DLA"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{12BDDF23-B1DB-49C8-92D3-3E6841CCED61}]
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Streets & Trips\\Streets.exe,0"
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"=""
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="9.00.17.0200"
2e,00,4d,00,69,00,63,00,72,00,6f,00,73,00,6f,00,66,00,74,00,2e,00,63,00,6f,\
00,6d,00,2f,00,73,00,75,00,70,00,70,00,6f,00,72,00,74,00,00,00
"HelpTelephone"=""
"InstallDate"="20020930"
"InstallLocation"="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Streets & Trips\\"
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,31,00,32,00,42,00,44,00,44,00,46,00,32,00,\
33,00,2d,00,42,00,31,00,44,00,42,00,2d,00,34,00,39,00,43,00,38,00,2d,00,39,\
00,32,00,44,00,33,00,2d,00,33,00,45,00,36,00,38,00,34,00,31,00,43,00,43,00,\
45,00,44,00,36,00,31,00,7d,00,00,00
"Publisher"="Microsoft"
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,31,00,32,00,42,00,44,00,44,00,46,00,32,\
00,33,00,2d,00,42,00,31,00,44,00,42,00,2d,00,34,00,39,00,43,00,38,00,2d,00,\
39,00,32,00,44,00,33,00,2d,00,33,00,45,00,36,00,38,00,34,00,31,00,43,00,43,\
00,45,00,44,00,36,00,31,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLInfoAbout"=""
"URLUpdateInfo"=""
"VersionMajor"=dword:00000009
"Version"=dword:09000011
"DisplayName"="Microsoft Streets and Trips 2002"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{2637C347-9DAD-11D6-9EA2-00055D0CA761}]
"UninstallString"="RunDll32 C:\\PROGRA~1\\COMMON~1\\INSTAL~1\\engine\\6\\INTEL3~1\\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup \"C:\\Program Files\\InstallShield Installation Information\\{2637C347-9DAD-11D6-9EA2-00055D0CA761}\\setup.exe\" -uninstall"
"DisplayName"="Dell Media Experience"
"LogFile"="C:\\Program Files\\InstallShield Installation Information\\{2637C347-9DAD-11D6-9EA2-00055D0CA761}\\setup.ilg"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"=""
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="9.50.6513"
2e,00,6d,00,69,00,63,00,72,00,6f,00,73,00,6f,00,66,00,74,00,2e,00,63,00,6f,\
00,6d,00,2f,00,77,00,69,00,6e,00,64,00,6f,00,77,00,73,00,00,00
"HelpTelephone"=""
"InstallDate"="20020903"
"InstallLocation"=""
"InstallSource"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\"
"NoRemove"=dword:00000001
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
"EstimatedSize"=dword:000009cc
"URLInfoAbout"=""
"URLUpdateInfo"=""
"VersionMajor"=dword:00000009
"VersionMinor"=dword:00000032
"Version"=dword:09321971
"DisplayName"="WebFldrs XP"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{35BDEFF1-A610-4956-A00D-15453C116395}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"="Your Comments"
"Contact"="Customer Support Department"
"DisplayVersion"="1.00.03"
"HelpTelephone"="0"
"InstallDate"="20031221"
"InstallLocation"=""
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,33,00,35,00,42,00,44,00,45,00,46,00,46,00,\
31,00,2d,00,41,00,36,00,31,00,30,00,2d,00,34,00,39,00,35,00,36,00,2d,00,41,\
00,30,00,30,00,44,00,2d,00,31,00,35,00,34,00,35,00,33,00,43,00,31,00,31,00,\
36,00,33,00,39,00,35,00,7d,00,00,00
"Publisher"="Dell Inc."
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,33,00,35,00,42,00,44,00,45,00,46,00,46,\
00,31,00,2d,00,41,00,36,00,31,00,30,00,2d,00,34,00,39,00,35,00,36,00,2d,00,\
41,00,30,00,30,00,44,00,2d,00,31,00,35,00,34,00,35,00,33,00,43,00,31,00,31,\
00,36,00,33,00,39,00,35,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLInfoAbout"="http://support.dell.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.dell.com"
"Version"=dword:01000003
"DisplayName"="Internet Explorer Default Page"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{369B36BE-3D64-4641-9AEA-808D436FE132}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"="Microsoft Picture It! Photo 7.0"
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="7.0.0.0000"
"HelpLink"=hex(2):68,00,74,00,74,00,70,00,3a,00,2f,00,2f,00,67,00,6f,00,2e,00,\
6d,00,69,00,63,00,72,00,6f,00,73,00,6f,00,66,00,74,00,2e,00,63,00,6f,00,6d,\
00,2f,00,66,00,77,00,6c,00,69,00,6e,00,6b,00,2f,00,3f,00,70,00,72,00,64,00,\
3d,00,31,00,30,00,39,00,36,00,34,00,26,00,70,00,76,00,65,00,72,00,3d,00,37,\
00,2e,00,30,00,26,00,70,00,6c,00,63,00,69,00,64,00,3d,00,30,00,78,00,34,00,\
30,00,39,00,26,00,61,00,72,00,3d,00,41,00,64,00,64,00,52,00,65,00,6d,00,6f,\
00,76,00,65,00,26,00,73,00,61,00,72,00,3d,00,50,00,69,00,63,00,74,00,75,00,\
"HelpTelephone"=" "
"InstallDate"="20020930"
"InstallLocation"=""
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,33,00,36,00,39,00,42,00,33,00,36,00,42,00,\
45,00,2d,00,33,00,44,00,36,00,34,00,2d,00,34,00,36,00,34,00,31,00,2d,00,39,\
00,41,00,45,00,41,00,2d,00,38,00,30,00,38,00,44,00,34,00,33,00,36,00,46,00,\
45,00,31,00,33,00,32,00,7d,00,00,00
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,33,00,36,00,39,00,42,00,33,00,36,00,42,\
00,45,00,2d,00,33,00,44,00,36,00,34,00,2d,00,34,00,36,00,34,00,31,00,2d,00,\
39,00,41,00,45,00,41,00,2d,00,38,00,30,00,38,00,44,00,34,00,33,00,36,00,46,\
00,45,00,31,00,33,00,32,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLInfoAbout"="http://go.microsoft....&sar=Microsoft"
"URLUpdateInfo"=""
"VersionMajor"=dword:00000007
"Version"=dword:07000000
"DisplayName"="Microsoft Picture It! Photo 7.0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{45EBDA59-D33B-433A-956E-B2F236468B56}]
"UninstallString"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\MUSICM~1\\MUSICM~2\\unmatch.exe"
"DisplayName"="MUSICMATCH® Jukebox"
"LogFile"="C:\\Program Files\\InstallShield Installation Information\\{45EBDA59-D33B-433A-956E-B2F236468B56}\\setup.ilg"
"DisplayIcon"="C:\\Program Files\\MUSICMATCH\\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\\MMJB.exe,0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{4B9F45E8-E3CE-40B4-9463-80A9B3481DEF}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"="Go to [url="http://support.dell.com.""]http://support.dell.com."[/url]
"Contact"="Dell Support"
"DisplayVersion"="1.00.0004"
"HelpTelephone"="0"
"InstallDate"="20031221"
"InstallLocation"=""
"Publisher"="Dell"
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.dell.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://support.dell.com"
"Version"=dword:01000004
"DisplayName"="Banctec Service Agreement"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{68D60342-7686-45C9-B8EB-40EF843D0460}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"="Go to [url="http://support.dell.com.""]http://support.dell.com."[/url]
"Contact"="Dell Support"
"DisplayVersion"="1.00.0001"
"HelpTelephone"="0"
"InstallDate"="20031221"
"InstallLocation"=""
"Publisher"="Dell"
"Readme"=hex(2):30,00,00,00
"Size"=""
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.dell.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://support.dell.com"
"Version"=dword:01000001
"DisplayName"="Dell Networking Guide"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142000}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"="http://www.java.com"
"Contact"="http://www.java.com"
"DisplayVersion"="1.4.2"
2e,00,6a,00,61,00,76,00,61,00,2e,00,63,00,6f,00,6d,00,00,00
"HelpTelephone"="http://www.java.com"
"InstallDate"="20031221"
"InstallLocation"=""
"InstallSource"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\Owner\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\{7148F0A6-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142000}\\"
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,37,00,31,00,34,00,38,00,46,00,30,00,41,00,\
38,00,2d,00,36,00,38,00,31,00,33,00,2d,00,31,00,31,00,44,00,36,00,2d,00,41,\
00,37,00,37,00,42,00,2d,00,30,00,30,00,42,00,30,00,44,00,30,00,31,00,34,00,\
32,00,30,00,30,00,30,00,7d,00,00,00
"Publisher"="Sun Microsystems, Inc."
"Readme"=hex(2):52,00,65,00,61,00,64,00,6d,00,65,00,2e,00,74,00,78,00,74,00,00,\
"Size"=""
"EstimatedSize"=dword:00015164
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,37,00,31,00,34,00,38,00,46,00,30,00,41,\
00,38,00,2d,00,36,00,38,00,31,00,33,00,2d,00,31,00,31,00,44,00,36,00,2d,00,\
41,00,37,00,37,00,42,00,2d,00,30,00,30,00,42,00,30,00,44,00,30,00,31,00,34,\
00,32,00,30,00,30,00,30,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.java.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://java.sun.com"
"VersionMinor"=dword:00000004
"Version"=dword:01040002
"DisplayName"="Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{764D06D8-D8DE-411E-A1C8-D9E9380F8A84}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"="Microsoft Works 7.0 installation."
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="07.02.0710.1"
00,74,00,2e,00,63,00,6f,00,6d,00,2f,00,73,00,75,00,70,00,70,00,6f,00,72,00,\
74,00,2f,00,77,00,6f,00,72,00,6b,00,73,00,00,00
"HelpTelephone"=" "
"InstallDate"="20020930"
"InstallLocation"=""
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,37,00,36,00,34,00,44,00,30,00,36,00,44,00,\
38,00,2d,00,44,00,38,00,44,00,45,00,2d,00,34,00,31,00,31,00,45,00,2d,00,41,\
00,31,00,43,00,38,00,2d,00,44,00,39,00,45,00,39,00,33,00,38,00,30,00,46,00,\
38,00,41,00,38,00,34,00,7d,00,00,00
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,37,00,36,00,34,00,44,00,30,00,36,00,44,\
00,38,00,2d,00,44,00,38,00,44,00,45,00,2d,00,34,00,31,00,31,00,45,00,2d,00,\
41,00,31,00,43,00,38,00,2d,00,44,00,39,00,45,00,39,00,33,00,38,00,30,00,46,\
00,38,00,41,00,38,00,34,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.microsoft.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://works.msn.com"
"VersionMajor"=dword:00000007
"VersionMinor"=dword:00000002
"Version"=dword:070202c6
"DisplayName"="Microsoft Works 7.0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{7EE9DE0D-9228-4C33-B80E-FDD1773600DF}]
"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""
"Comments"=""
"Contact"=""
"DisplayVersion"="2.0.0.0000"
00,74,00,2e,00,63,00,6f,00,6d,00,2f,00,73,00,75,00,70,00,70,00,6f,00,72,00,\
74,00,2f,00,77,00,6f,00,72,00,6b,00,73,00,00,00
"HelpTelephone"=" "
"InstallDate"="20020930"
"InstallLocation"=""
00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,37,00,45,00,45,00,39,00,44,00,45,00,30,00,\
44,00,2d,00,39,00,32,00,32,00,38,00,2d,00,34,00,43,00,33,00,33,00,2d,00,42,\
00,38,00,30,00,45,00,2d,00,46,00,44,00,44,00,31,00,37,00,37,00,33,00,36,00,\
30,00,30,00,44,00,46,00,7d,00,00,00
"Readme"=""
"Size"=""
78,00,65,00,20,00,2f,00,49,00,7b,00,37,00,45,00,45,00,39,00,44,00,45,00,30,\
00,44,00,2d,00,39,00,32,00,32,00,38,00,2d,00,34,00,43,00,33,00,33,00,2d,00,\
42,00,38,00,30,00,45,00,2d,00,46,00,44,00,44,00,31,00,37,00,37,00,33,00,36,\
00,30,00,30,00,44,00,46,00,7d,00,00,00
"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.microsoft.com"
"URLUpdateInfo"="http://www.microsoft.com"
"Version"=dword:02000000
"DisplayName"="Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Microsoft Word"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}]
"UninstallString"="RunDll32 C:\\PROGRA~1\\COMMON~1\\INSTAL~1\\engine\\6\\INTEL3~1\\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup \"C:\\Program Files\\InstallShield Installation Information\\{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\\setup.exe\" -l0x9 ControlPanel"
"Disp

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Well it is strange that it does not show up in here. I figured since it is gone and is still being displayed in your add/remove programs list then it should appear under that registry key. It's not. I assure you it is not taking up 2,009 kb or mb or anything at all. It's just a registry entry somewhere that is still displaying that it is there, but it is not. I see it all the time, but I usually just manually delete the entry from the registry and it goes away, I will keep searching for where it is hiding and get back to you on how to remove it.

Here try this:

Download this utility from Microsoft. http://download.micr...1bd/msicuu2.exe
Next install it and run the program it will show what's in your add/remove programs and give you the option to remove it. Let me know if it works.