Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

CoD2 Installed Problem

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I Have CoD2 V1.0
I want to install patch 1.3 the patch starts and then when i press Next this messege come:
A vaild Call of Duty 2 Installation could not be found at the path specified. Please specify the path where Call of Duty 2 is installed.
but the place is right and saying actually i didn't install it i got it from another hardware putting it on my computer coby the whole file and past it at my hardware did it because i don't have DVD CD runner
can someone help me and tell me what to do? :)

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
yes, this is occurring due to a bad patch file. to obtain the correct version please go to http://codhq.com/ to obtain the patches. Registration is required to download them.