Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

trojan.virtumonde jkkjh.dll - main problem i think..... SystemErrorFix

• Please log in to reply

kernelius

kernelius

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
A while ago i had several popups from spyware doctor informing me that certain maliious actions had been blocked. I thought nothing of the problem but noticed over the next couple of days my system and internet started running slower so i defragmented my system but this did not help much. A while later i started to recieve several popups when on the internet and found myself sometimes being redirected to other sites ; Sky, gambling sites etc. I ran a full scan on spyware doctor and was notified with several infections, some high some medium and some elevated risk. I do not remember all of the infections but one i seem to remember is trojan.virtumonde i tried to remove the infections but spyware doctor took a while to try and clean them off the system and eventally didnt work. I searched the internet to try and get rid of the problem and was tole to use bitdefender, an online scanning programme. This managed to delete most problems but faced problems when trying to delete and disinfect a file in WINDOWS-SYSTEM32 called jkkjh.dll I also sometimes on the internet recieve a popup which remains on the desktop saying :

'NOTICE: Your system is no optimized and your computer performance is not at the highest level. Full system optimization will greatly increase your computer's performance and prevent data loss.

Would you like to install SystemErrorFixer to optimize your computer's performance now for free? (Recommended)'

I decided not to click anything when i recieve this message and use taskmanager to close it.

My computer is running very slow at the moment and was just hoping you could help me fix it.

I have attatched my Hijackthis log to help you out.

Many, Many thanks

Kern

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 18:13:16, on 19/03/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16608)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\stacmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ICO.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\HotKey Utility\HKserv.exe
C:\Program Files\drag'n drop cd+dvd\BinFiles\DragDrop.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\AutoDetector\monitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 3\VAIOUpdt.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 6200 Series\lxbumon.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 6200 Series\ezprint.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\WALKMAN Launcher\WMAAD.exe
C:\Program Files\Mcrewserver\McTaskTray.exe
C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe
C:\Program Files\Virgin Broadband\advisor\Broadbandadvisor.exe
C:\WINDOWS\vVX6000.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\SDTrayApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Pro\DTProAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe
C:\Program Files\Belkin\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\HotKey Utility\HKWnd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Authentium\AntiVirus\dvpapi.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
c:\program files\mcrewserver\mcfolderwatcher.exe
c:\program files\mcrewserver\mcservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\MSCamSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk\PDAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\svcntaux.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\sony\Mcrew Music Server\McrewHttpService.exe
C:\Program Files\sony\Mcrew Music Server\McrewUPnPService.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxbucoms.exe
C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk\PDEngine.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jucheck.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.co.uk/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.club-vaio.sony-europe.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O1 - Hosts: 66.98.148.65 auto.search.msn.com
O1 - Hosts: 66.98.148.65 auto.search.msn.es
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmaTel StacMon] C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\stacmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Mouse Suite 98 Daemon] ICO.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ezShieldProtector for Px] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HKSERV.EXE] C:\Program Files\Sony\HotKey Utility\HKserv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Drag'n Drop CD+DVD] C:\Program Files\drag'n drop cd+dvd\BinFiles\DragDrop.exe /StartUp
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe" /StartedFromRunKey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb09.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ulead AutoDetector v2] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\AutoDetector\monitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VAIO Update 3] "C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 3\VAIOUpdt.exe" /Stationary
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LXBUCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\LXBUtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [lxbumon.exe] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 6200 Series\lxbumon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EzPrint] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 6200 Series\ezprint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WMAAD] C:\Program Files\Sony\WALKMAN Launcher\WMAAD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McrewTask] C:\Program Files\Mcrewserver\McTaskTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BJCFD] C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadbandadvisor.exe] "C:\Program Files\Virgin Broadband\advisor\Broadbandadvisor.exe" /AUTORUN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LifeCam] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeExp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VX6000] C:\WINDOWS\vVX6000.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SDTray] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\SDTrayApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BM477f8665] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\xyqepvca.dll",s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [444cb5f9] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ebcwjoxv.dll",b
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools Pro Agent] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Pro\DTProAgent.exe"
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: BTTray.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Google Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Transfer by Image Converter 3 - C:\PROGRAM FILES\SONY\IMAGE CONVERTER 3\menu.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\WINDOWS\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\WINDOWS\bdoscandel.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.club-vaio.sony-europe.com/
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.sony-europe.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.sonystyle-europe.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.vaio-link.com
O16 - DPF: {193C772A-87BE-4B19-A7BB-445B226FE9A1} (ewidoOnlineScan Control) - http://downloads.ewi...oOnlineScan.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {459E93B6-150E-45D5-8D4B-45C66FC035FE} (get_atlcom Class) - http://apps.corel.co...IEGetPlugin.ocx
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://gfx1.hotmail....es/MSNPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitd...can8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} - http://download.divx...owserPlugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} (Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0) - http://javadl-esd.su...ows-i586-jc.cab
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zon...nt.cab56907.cab
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - WIDCOMM, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Belkin\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: DvpApi (dvpapi) - Authentium, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Authentium\AntiVirus\dvpapi.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Image Converter SCSI Service (ICScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\sony\IMAGE CONVERTER 3\ICScsiSV.exe
O23 - Service: IcVzMonLauncher - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\sony\IMAGE CONVERTER 3\IcVzMonLauncher.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Image Converter video recording monitor for VAIO Entertainment - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\sony\IMAGE CONVERTER 3\IcVzMon.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service (ITMRTSVC) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
O23 - Service: lxbu_device - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxbucoms.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: Mcrew Folder Watcher (McrewFolderWatcher) - Sony Corporation - c:\program files\mcrewserver\mcfolderwatcher.exe
O23 - Service: Mcrew Music Streaming Server (McrewMusicStreamingServer) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\sony\Mcrew Music Server\McrewHttpService.exe
O23 - Service: Mcrew UPnP Music Server (McrewUPnPMusicServer) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\sony\Mcrew Music Server\McrewUPnPService.exe
O23 - Service: Mcrew Webradio Server (McrewWebradioServer) - Sony Corporation - c:\program files\mcrewserver\mcservice.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates McShield (McShield) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates Task Manager (McTaskManager) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: PDAgent - Raxco Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk\PDAgent.exe
O23 - Service: PDEngine - Raxco Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk\PDEngine.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\svcntaux.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage Back-End Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SsBeSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage SCSI Service (SSScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Music Server (VAIOMediaPlatform-MusicServer-AppServer) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\sony\vaio media music server\SSSvr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Music Server (HTTP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-MusicServer-HTTP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\vaio media platform\sv_httpd.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Music Server (UPnP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-MusicServer-UPnP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\vaio media platform\UPnPFramework.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Photo Server (VAIOMediaPlatform-PhotoServer-AppServer) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\sony\photo server\appsrv\PhotoAppSrv.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Photo Server (HTTP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-PhotoServer-HTTP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\sony shared\vaio media platform\SV_Httpd.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Photo Server (UPnP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-PhotoServer-UPnP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\sony shared\vaio media platform\UPnPFramework.exe

--
End of file - 13917 bytes

Edited by kernelius, 25 March 2008 - 01:07 PM.

Advertisements