Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

my computers really screwed HELP FAST

• Please log in to reply

thefreed

thefreed

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
I downloaded this game off a torrent and when I did .exe its started doing something on a black screen and the game didnt get installed... I am not sure if this is the reason but heres my problem
my sound doesnt work at all and I think my sound card isn't there and when I goto device manager and goto my sound thing and click properties NOTHINGS ON IT!
also inside my computer the icons changed to like old icons(I am not sure if you'll get this but it looked different)
I also have a game thats not been working since this problem
Rome:Total war it says something like Rome: total war encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I am not sure what else is weird right now... CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM!!

Advertisements

Will_00

Will_00

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
You may want to post in the Malware Forum.