Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem regarding norton ghost

• Please log in to reply

AlErT

AlErT

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
hello,

hey i am using norton ghost and with help of it i made image of my c: and saved it to d: drive
now my issue is that i dont kow how to boot it from cd . i have searched through many tutorails on net but dont get any answer .plz help me and telll me stems to make my ghost cd bootable, i tried burning the ghost software and environment file on cd . i wud prefer method other that to boot from window98 cd .
thanks

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Which version of Norton Ghost?
I know for a fact the original installation disk of Norton Ghost 2003 is bootable.

AlErT

AlErT

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
i am using ghost 14.0 can u tell me any utility which i write on cd with ghost setup so that it boot from cd .
i also saw one man who was bootaing ghost from usb pendrive if u can help me out to how to boot through pendrive

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Depends entirely on the pendrive. Some of them you can't make bootable.

There's a thought, how did you obtain this version of Ghost? If its the original CD I see no reason why it wouldn't be bootable.