Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trouble with screen saver

• Please log in to reply

redleader74

redleader74

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
I'm having some trouble with my screen saver. I'm using the "photo" screen saver, where you can pick the directory of photos you want the screen saver to use. And then under settings, I select "random", which means that it will display the photos using all the difference methods available (i.e., fade, B&W, album, etc.). However, it is not using randomization, it just selects one of the other methods, like fade, or something like that and uses strictly that one. I was using the screen saver last week, with randomization, and had no problems, and now for some reason, the randomization feature isn't working properly.

Advertisements