From the Start menu, select Run. (or in your case start task manager - new task)
In the Open field, type sfc /scannow (Note: There is a space between sfc and /scannow)
Select the OK button.
Follow the prompts throughout the System File Checker process.
Reboot the computer when System File Checker completes.
Download OTScanit to your Desktop and double-click on it to extract the files. It will create a folder named OTScanIt on your desktop.
- Close ALL OTHER PROGRAMS.
- Open the OTScanit folder and double-click on OTScanit.exe to start the program.
- Check the box that says Scan All User Accounts
- Check the Radio buttons for Files/Folders Created Within 90 Days and Files/Folders Modified Within 90 Days
- Under Additional Scans check the following:
- Reg - BotCheck
- Reg - Desktop Components
- Reg - Disabled MS Config Items
- Reg - File Associations
- File - Additional Folder Scans
- File - Purity Scan
- Now click the Run Scan button on the toolbar.
- Let it run unhindered until it finishes.
- When the scan is complete Notepad will open with the report file loaded in it.
- Click the Format menu and make sure that Wordwrap is not checked. If it is then click on it to uncheck it.
To attach a file, do the following:
- Click Add Reply
- Under the reply panel is the Attachments Panel
- Browse for the attachment file you want to upload, then click the green Upload button
- Once it has uploaded, click the Manage Current Attachments drop down box
- Click on to insert the attachment into your post