Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sound Outputs for Traktor 2

• Please log in to reply

cellblock

cellblock

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ive tried everything to get sound from both my speakers and headphones. I have a Y jack going from my amp to the back sound jack in my computer. My head phones are plugged into the front sound jack. I can get sound from either or but not both. Ive read that you may need two soundcards but ive also read that one multi-channel soundcard is enough. Inside Traktor it gives me the option of four separate outputs for channel routing: 0: DS Realtek AC97 audio, 1: DS Realtek AC97 audio, 2: DS Realtek AC97 audio, and 3:DS Realtek AC97 audio which can be sorted into either of the four channels: Master left(mono), Master RIght, Headphones Left(mono), and Headphones right. I figured with the four realtek channels that it meant i have more than one channel to my soundcard.. But ive tried every combination of these and nothing seems to work. Do i need second external soundcard? Is the Realtek AC97 a multi channel soundcard? Is there another way to change my channel outputs??HELP MEEE!! haha... attatched pic is of the traktor channel output pagetraktorscrnsht.JPG

NO HELP AT ALL!!!??????? wheres the geeks at

Edited by cellblock, 25 March 2008 - 08:51 AM.

Advertisements

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Double thread should be deleted. I answered your questions in your other duplicate thread.

gtamashiro

gtamashiro

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Try using the Numark interface

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Double thread should be deleted. I answered your questions in your other duplicate thread.