I posted "this"
topic a couple of days ago because SpyBot Search & Destroy had found that BSSpywareRemover thingy.
I was curious as to what it was and had decided to post a topic about it because when I had Googled it I couldn't find anything on it. Then I had realized that I had one too many S's in the name...and when I corrected my spelling error and did another Google search I found a bunch of stuff by that name but it all seemed to have .sys at the end of it whereas the one that I had didn't have a file extension.
It hadn't really bothered me because SpyBot had been able to fix it. I just wanted to know a little more about it. Now I'm posting this thread on the recommendation of Basementgeek, and I'd like to know what farther steps, if any, I should take at this time.
Thanks for your time and help.