Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Desktop background change after refresh- Warning Spyware.. [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

wisnu1221

wisnu1221

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello...
I have problem with my win XP...
if i refresh my desktop in first time the desktop background automaticly chane to messege:
"Warning your computer have spyware..."

please help me....
this is my HijackThis Log file...

for helping thx b4....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 23:56:01, on 26/03/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\r_server.exe
C:\Program Files\VIA\RAID\raid_tool.exe
C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\BluetoothAuthorizationAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\ymsgr_tray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
\max14\My Documents\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.c...rch/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - AutorunsDisabled - (no file)
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RaidTool] C:\Program Files\VIA\RAID\raid_tool.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BluetoothAuthenticationAgent] rundll32.exe bthprops.cpl,,BluetoothAuthenticationAgent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BluetoothAuthorizationAgent] C:\WINDOWS\system32\BluetoothAuthorizationAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AAWTray] C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\AAWTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: InterVideo WinCinema Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{27EB5EDF-AF8C-4458-A31B-827D75528488}: NameServer = 202.155.0.10,202.152.0.2
O20 - Winlogon Notify: khfgfcb - khfgfcb.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: sysfldr - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sysfldr.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WLCtrl32 - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WLCtrl32.dll
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Remote Administrator Service (r_server) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\r_server.exe

--
End of file - 5401 bytes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anybody....please help me....
thanks Before.....

Advertisements

Lusitano

Lusitano

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 525 posts
Hi, Wellcome to GeeksToGo!

You might want to save this page on your favorites, so you can find it again when you return.

Please take note of the following:
  • I will be handling your log and helping you, please do not make any system changes yet.
  • The process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you that your computer is clean. Be patience.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine
  • If there's anything that you don't understand, please ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Please give me some time to look over your log and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Lusitano

Lusitano

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 525 posts
Hello wisnu1221,

One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor Trojan.
Backdoor Trojans, IRCBots and Infostealers are very dangerous because they provide a means of accessing a computer system that bypasses security mechanisms and steal sensitive information like passwords, personal and financial data which they send back to the hacker. Remote attackers use backdoor Trojans as part of an exploit to to gain unauthorized access to a computer and take control of it without your knowledge.
Read the Danger: Remote Access Trojans.

If your computer was used for online banking, has credit card information or other sensitive data on it, you should immediately disconnect from the Internet until your system is cleaned.
All passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay and forums. You should consider them to be compromised. They should be changed by using a different computer and not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breach.

Although the backdoor Trojan has been identified and may be removed, your PC has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again.
It is dangerous and incorrect to assume that because the backdoor Trojan has been removed the computer is now secure.
Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to reformat and reinstall the OS - "When should I re-format?".

Should you decide not to follow that advice, we will do our best to help clean the computer of any infections but we cannot guarantee it to be trustworthy or that the removal will be successful. If you wish to proceed, please follow the "REMOVAL INSTRUCIONS", bellow.

If you decided to reformat your PC, please let me know about that in your next reply.

"REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS"

# Step 1 #

Your log shows that you have run HijackThis from a non recomendable localization!
To ensure that backups made when items are fixed are secure, we need to get HijackThis set up properly.
Please delete any copies of HijackThis you have saved.

Click here to download HJTInstall.exe
  • Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
  • Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
  • Click on Install.
  • It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
  • DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

# Step 2 #

Your log doesn't show an antivirus software running. :)
This is somewhat suicidal in today's digital world. If you have disabled your antivirus software, please re-enable it or you need to install an antivirus program as soon as you can and run a complete scan of the computer.
Please download and install one of these good (and free) products:

Avira Antivir
BitDefender
AVG

Install just one of these products and then run a full scan. Let it quarantine/delete anything it finds. Let me know if there is anything that it reports but can not remove.

Note: I do not recommend that you have more than one anti virus product installed and running on your computer at a time.
The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:

1) False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
2) System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.

# Step 3 #

Go to Start » Run » type: Notepad » OK.
Copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the following text inside the code box below to Notepad. (Be sure to use Notepad, not Wordpad, otherwise it won't work).
@ECHO OFF
sc stop "r_server"
sc config "r_server" start= disabled
sc delete "r_server"
  • Click File at the top and then choose Save As.
  • Change Save As Type to All Files.
  • Name it fixsvc.bat and save it on your desktop.
  • Double click fixsvc.bat.

# Step 4 #

Please re-open HiJackThis and choose do a system scan only. Check the boxes next to ONLY the entries listed below,"if still present":

O2 - BHO: (no name) - AutorunsDisabled - (no file)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: khfgfcb - khfgfcb.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: sysfldr - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sysfldr.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WLCtrl32 - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WLCtrl32.dll

Click on Posted Image button. A box will pop up asking you if you wish to fix the selected items. Please choose YES. Once it has fixed them, please exit/close HijackThis.

# Step 5 #

Please download the OTMoveIt2 by OldTimer.
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Please double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\khfgfcb.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sysfldr.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WLCtrl32.dll
  • Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste List of Files/Folders to be Moved" window (under the light blue bar) and choose Paste.
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\khfgfcb.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sysfldr.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WLCtrl32.dll
  • Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste List Of Files/Patterns To Search For and Move" window (under the yellow bar) and choose Paste.
  • Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste Custom List Of Files/Patterns To Move" window (under the yellow bar) and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar) to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt2
Note: If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes. In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.

# Step 6 #

Please download VundoFix.exe to your desktop
  • Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
  • Click the Scan for Vundo button.
  • Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
  • You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
  • Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
  • When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.
  • Please post the contents of C:\vundofix.txt and a new HiJackThis log in a reply to this thread.
Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove. In this case, VundoFix will run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click the Scan for Vundo button" when VundoFix appears upon rebooting.

# Step 7 #

In your next reply, please post:
  • A new HijackThis log
  • The results from OTMoveIt2 (step nº 5)
  • The results from VundoFix (step nº 6)
  • Please let me know how your computer its running now.

Regards

wisnu1221

wisnu1221

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the explain and the solution....

i choose to re-install my windows and my computer now working normally...

once again thank you very much....

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.