Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

flight simulator x - dehavilland beaver

• Please log in to reply

dsly

dsly

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Just got my first flight sim, Fight Sim X, and wanted to fly the DeHavilland Beaver. Problem is that it seems to want me to try to get a floatplane to take off from a concrete runway. Can't seem to find an airport that has a waterplane base. What am I doing wrong?