Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how can i fix my registry?

• Please log in to reply

donnag35044

donnag35044

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
:) i've tried cc cleaner it's ok at deleting my cookies but after the first registry fix it's only showing 1 error (the same error over and over again) so i decided to try uniblue registry booster 2 it showed 167 registry problems but it claims to fix only 15 errors then it prompts you to buy the full version it says that i still have 153 registry problems but then i run cc cleaner registy program again and it still only find the same one registy problem ? any advice ? please help i need a version of free registry fixer that will work to fix all problems i have a full version of macanic 7 utilities but the last time i tried to use it , it just messed my computer up so bad that i had to put my computer in the shop to get it wiped out is there a command built into my computer that i can run that will fix my registry or mabe a download from microsoft.com that will help please help me thanks for any help in advance :)

Advertisements

Mike

Mike

Malware Monger

• Retired Staff
  • 2,745 posts
Hi,

Are you experiencing any problems related to this registry error?
Before you do anything with your registry you should always back it up, I recommend using ERUNT. Go Here and download ERUNT.

Can you copy the path of the registry key that causes the error you'll see it in ccleaner.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Mucking in the registry can wreck havock as you previously learned. If you are having NO issues with your computer, it is best to just leave it be. A lot of times the errors that you see (left over bits from removed programs, etc), will do no harm.