Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

call of duty 1 and 2 problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

snooplove

snooplove

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
FIRST OF ALL WHEN I INSERT THE SECOND DISK OF CALL OF DUTY 1 I FIND MYSELF PRESSING OK ALL DAY....SECONDLY I CAN PLAY EASILY CALL OF DUTY 2 MULTIPLAYER BUT WHEN I WANNA PLAY CALL OF DUTY 2 SINGEPLAYER IT SAYS ME TO PUT THE CORRECT DISK AND RESTART APPLICATION.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Advertisements

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

FIRST OF ALL WHEN I INSERT THE SECOND DISK OF CALL OF DUTY 1 I FIND MYSELF PRESSING OK ALL DAY....SECONDLY I CAN PLAY EASILY CALL OF DUTY 2 MULTIPLAYER BUT WHEN I WANNA PLAY CALL OF DUTY 2 SINGEPLAYER IT SAYS ME TO PUT THE CORRECT DISK AND RESTART APPLICATION.

PLEASE HELP!!!

AS FAST AS YOU CAN.I AM ADDICTED WITH CALL OF DUTY 1 AND 2 PLEASEEEEEE

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Please do not use caps. In internet etiquette it is considered shouting.

Are you having any other issues with your CD-ROM drive? Problems reading other disks? How old is the drive?

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
Are they the real purchased discs or copies, as copies will not work

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
they are copies but in my friend's computer which is oldest work.

Edited by snooplove, 01 April 2008 - 05:34 AM.

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
my driver is new.and i have never saw this problem with disks only with cod1.(don't write anything about cod2 i found the reason from online cod2 and i play fine.

stettybet0

stettybet0

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,579 posts
We here at GeeksToGo will not assist you with issues relating to copied, pirated, or in any other way stolen programs. It is a direct violation of our TOS (Terms Of Service) to offer any assistance in this matter.

This thread has been reported to the Moderating Staff and should be closed shortly. Do not respond to this thread until given further notice.

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
As i said copies of games will not work

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
As stated by stettybet, we will not provide any assistance with illegal copies of any software. I am closing this topic. If you feel this has been done in error, you may PM me or any of the admins.