Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Folders keep poppin'! [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Hello Choknat, yes, you can delete AntiVir's quarantined items. They are most likely the backups of the infections we just cleaned.

You can and should use SUPERAntiSpyware until the trial period runs out, then you can buy it if you like (it is much better than Spybot). If you don't want to buy it, then you can use Spybot. Spywareblaster is just internet security, not an antispyware program so you can keep that along with SUPERAntiSpyware or Spybot. Just don't have SAS and Spybot at the same time, that's not good for your system :)

Anything else?

Advertisements

Choknat

Choknat

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
yes 1 last thing:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! thank you for the time and effort that you have given, even though we dont personally know each other but still you never got tired to help me in this problem. You have been very much appreciated and have been an inspiration to me to continue my training at GeekU [coz I have been getting lazy about it..] thanks and wish to see you again when I'm also a malware fighter.^^

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Oh, you're very welcome :) No problem at all - it's why I'm here :) You better get started with your training at GeekU - we always need more helpers!

P.S. Don't forget the chocolate :) :)

Edited by Fredil Yupigo, 24 April 2008 - 11:04 AM.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.