Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SPOOL.EXE

• Please log in to reply

DNeath

DNeath

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Hey Guys, need alittle help here.

When I start my pc, the command screen opens like 6 times and its Windows\system32\drivers\spool.exe

Then after I close it all out, I cannot open anything without it popping up again, most times not even allowing me to open up the program that Im trying to use.

Ive tried to run an Hijackthis log, but cant even get that to open, as this Spool.exe command screen opens instead. Same thing when I try to access "System" from the Control Panel or "MSConfig"

My next step was trying to install and run SDFix, but once in Safe Mode to try to install or run, BAM here comes the Spool.exe screen again.

So basically I cannot access nor do anything without this process popping up and stopping me from trying anything.

Any thoughts or suggestions on what I can do here??

Advertisements