Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Any chances on getting help on sound?

• Please log in to reply

CrimeSceneGORE

CrimeSceneGORE

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Well?
Is there
im deperate here

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
I hope you are not looking for instant repairs to your problem. First is that we need more information to even go looking for drivers, programs or updates that can help your problem. What computer? what motherboard? what sound card? What happened to the sound? No information given to us means we can do no help for you. We don't fix stereo's here. We also don't fix sound on TV's.

I hope you see what we mean when i say we need more information? Otherwise we have no clue for what we are supposed to look for.

SRX660

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
If you're too busy to tell us about your system specs then we're too busy to help you. We can spend time helping people who put enough information in their posts to make it possible to do some good.