Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't uninstall game plz help

• Please log in to reply

Robleh

Robleh

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Hi I can't uninstall Syberia from my computer, its taking up like 600mb, i went and tried to uninstall from the game's menu, through add/remove, and i even went to the game's directory in program files and everytime it says:" do you want to remove all the components of this appication?" i click ok and then i see a bar go from 0 to 100% and then that's it. The game is still there, any suggestions?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
you can try to reinstall the game and see if you can then uninstall it. If that doesn't work, then you can just delete the game install directory.

there are some cleanup steps after this, let me now how it goes.

Robleh

Robleh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
hi thx for answering starjax, so i tried reinstalling the game, didn't work, so i went to the program directory and deleted the entire Syberia folder, which i don't feel so good about cuz there's still a couple of Syberia shortcuts left mainly in the add/remove directory and under all programs, what do you suggest i do now?