Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Visual Logic Question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Deelbeson

Deelbeson

• Pip
  • 2 posts
1. What are all or most commonly used words or keys/symbols used within?

EX: Like using +, -, /, *, or ^ and it'll recognize it's function.

2. I've been following the free user guide from course.com and, on almost all assignments, I've been stumped for more than 10-15 minutes(currently stumped on assignment 6).

Today, the professor got to assignment 4(I went ahead on my free time) and after I had shown him how I did it, he said he would give me extra credit if I can figure out how to get Condition to also recognize an lower case "y" and also for an lower case "n". I can't figure it out for the life of me, even after I told the professor that I gave up(he wouldn't say). He said it's just extra credit, but it's eating me up inside trying to figure it out.

Advertisements

Ax238

Ax238

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 1,323 posts
Sorry Deelbeson, we don't provide any assistance with schoolwork here.

Deelbeson

Deelbeson

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In almost 4 days I finally get a reply, I don't expect you guys to be on here 24/7 answering people's questions, but you guys didn't even answer any of the questions.

I understand the policy, the extra credit was only for that day, and the assignment was already graded. All I wanted to know was how to have the IF Condition accept a lower case "y" and "n." What is so hard about that, other then the fact that you can't help out on schoolwork? Also that it was done and completed 4 days ago.

Ax238

Ax238

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 1,323 posts
Yeah, we didn't answer the questions because we don't answer questions about school work.

If you think that it's not so hard, you shouldn't have really needed help with it in the first place.