Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

youtube.com problems

• Please log in to reply

snooplove

snooplove

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Guys before do registry cleaning i could see easily every video i wanted in youtube but now i see that loads all day and doesn't show the video.what happened and what can i do for that?

HELP!!!

Advertisements

vorybory

vorybory

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
First off, what registry cleaning did you perform? Did you use a program? If so, can you list it? Did the program give backup options? If so, have you tried restoring your registry?

What web browser are you using to view YouTube?

Mike

Mike

Malware Monger

• Retired Staff
  • 2,745 posts
He uses registry mechanic,

I by now believe this could be virus related as in your other thread you told me you couldn't update your NOD32 since "your friend gave it to you" and you just recently "obtained" a new one..

First I believe registry mechanic automatically backs your registry up, simply restore it back to a time it was working well.. If that doesn't work...

I suggest you head over to the malware forums. Read this thread first. Following what is outlined there you will get rid of at least the majority of your malware problems. If the problem still persists post a Hijack this log in this forum for the experts to analyze. If it has been 3 days and you haven't received help, post in the waiting room and someone will get to you.

Edited by Suerte, 06 April 2008 - 10:54 AM.

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Actually i have deleted registry mechanic because it ^was from the friend and hadn't license.Secondly i have deleted nod32 and i have install AVG and works fine.And thirdly when i saw that the CleanUp! (after i use it)i couldn't see videos from youtube i deleted without thinking of the backup.And it is not a thread.Now i don't have any problem my computer runs as faster as i hoped so, but i can't see in youtube videos that's why i begin that forum.

And for vorybory i use mozilla firefox from when i took the internet.

vorybory

vorybory

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
:) no more registry mechanic? I was going to suggest restoring the latest registry cleanup to see if you could fix the youtube problems.

How many system restore points have been set since or before the registry issue?

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
when i downloaded i install it and after the cleaning i deleted it