Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help, very urgent

• Please log in to reply

teekay3

teekay3

• Pip
  • 4 posts
ok..heres the question. but before that im warning all of you that my english sucks. sorry about that i will try my best..

1. is there any software that act like a massenger ( YM or MSN ) but for offline use. not the LAN chat network..what i mean is a massenger that act like a robot..we put some script and we chat with it and the robot reply as what we have set the words. its like fake chat..

anyone can help me and tell me if this kinda software exist..ive tried google it but the results are more to LAN networking massenger for coporate use which is not what i want.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
It sounds like you want some form of artificial intelligence - the robot would have enough understanding that it could reply to your conversation from the scripts it was given. While I have actually seen this, it's not software that was commercially developed. I don't know if there is any commercial application that would provide this capability at this point.

teekay3

teekay3

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
yes sort of something like that...oh boy time is running out and i cant find anything near yet from google..thanks anyway sari

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
teekay,

You could try searching for AI bots and chat or something along those lines. I've gotta run, so I can't find anything for you right now.

Max Power

Max Power

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Try this:

http://www.google.co...amp;startPage=1

Or search using terms like:

IM Bot
Chat Bot

Edited by Max Power, 06 April 2008 - 11:28 AM.

teekay3

teekay3

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
thx max and sari..thank you

Max Power

Max Power

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Let me know what you find. I'm curious if there's anything good out there.

It would be funny to make my friends think they're talking to me. :)

teekay3

teekay3

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Let me know what you find. I'm curious if there's anything good out there.

It would be funny to make my friends think they're talking to me. :)

hey max its ok now..we've found a solution..2 pcs and wireless internet yahoo massgenger..done!.

its for some filme scene where the part using chat box bla bla stuff...we had to move to an area where we can get the wireless connection to work..anyway thank you all