Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need help forwarding ports for css server

• Please log in to reply

stevencssplayer

stevencssplayer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
yes. i have a counter strike source dedicated server and i wanted to forward the ports so ppl can join my server right now im on a linksys router model BEFSR41. any help would be very much appreciated right now im having problems geting to the my router site cause something is blocking it it says, this program is blocked due to compatibuility issues, program symantec and norton applications version 2006. and below my virus portector im using is trend mivro antivirus just payed 30 bucks to renew it but i think it has something to do with it any help wuld be nice. :)

Advertisements

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
Hey,

First off try to disable your virus aplications and firewall

How are you trying to log on to your router??

I would recomend going to Here and finding out your ip adress, Next copy and paste that in to your browser's search bar

Then a login screen will apear

If you have not changed them the default log in is:

Username:Admin
Password:password

If you have changed them you should know what they are

Next go to http://www.portforwa...nter_Strike.htm and follow this guide on how to forward the ports through your router,

You may also have to forward them through your personal firewall

Hope this helps

SpuD