Please download ewido security suite
- Install ewido security suite
- Launch ewido, there should be a big E icon on your desktop, double-click it.
- The program will prompt you to update click the OK button
- The program will now go to the main screen
- On the left hand side of the main screen click update
- Click on Start
Once the updates are installed do the following:
- Reboot into Safe Mode, you can do this by restarting your computer, then contiunally tapping F8 until a menu appears. Use your up arrow key to highlight Safe Mode, then hit enter. Then, run Ewido.
- Click on scanner
- Make sure the following boxes are checked before scanning:
- Click on Start Scan
- Let the program scan the machine
Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
- Click Save report
- Save the report to your desktop
Post the log from Ewido and new HiJackThis log.
Edited by bananafanafo, 22 May 2005 - 08:51 PM.