Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Speakers have odd plug.

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello i recently got new (cheap) speakers. They came with some weird plug (At least i think it's the plug). It looks like two headphone prongs on one hard plastic thingy haha(sorry if you don't understand but i hope you do.)
The model is TS-128 by WIN
I want to hook them up, but have no idea how to :)

Can Anybody help me?
  • 0


Major Payne

Major Payne

    Retired Staff

  • Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
You probably could get an adapter make these speakers work in your situation, but without seeing the actual plug, it's hard to pick one for you just from your description. Can you attach a good image of the plug to your post?

If these are the type that have a power amp built in, then the plug you are talking about may be the European ac plug type and you'll need to get the ac adapter. The audio connections should be standard in this case. Just need the right length cord with audio connectors between the speakers and your computer.


Edited by Major Payne, 11 April 2008 - 03:51 PM.

  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP