Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Speakers have odd plug.

• Please log in to reply

Georgeguy

Georgeguy

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello i recently got new (cheap) speakers. They came with some weird plug (At least i think it's the plug). It looks like two headphone prongs on one hard plastic thingy haha(sorry if you don't understand but i hope you do.)
The model is TS-128 by WIN
I want to hook them up, but have no idea how to :)

Can Anybody help me?

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
You probably could get an adapter make these speakers work in your situation, but without seeing the actual plug, it's hard to pick one for you just from your description. Can you attach a good image of the plug to your post?

If these are the type that have a power amp built in, then the plug you are talking about may be the European ac plug type and you'll need to get the ac adapter. The audio connections should be standard in this case. Just need the right length cord with audio connectors between the speakers and your computer.

Ron

Edited by Major Payne, 11 April 2008 - 03:51 PM.