need help [CLOSED]
Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:50 AM
Hello and welcome to Geeks To Go! My name is BHowett and I will be helping you to get sorted. If for any reason you do not understand any of the instructions, or are just unsure then please do not guess , simply post back with your question, and we will go through it again.
The fixes may take several attempts and my replies may take some time but stick with it, and we will be sure to get you sorted.
lets get a Hijackthis log to take a look at.....
Click here to download HJTInstall.exe
- Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
- Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Edited by BHowett, 12 April 2008 - 10:08 AM.
Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:24 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users