Windows Errors [CLOSED]
Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:01 AM
Download & Run HijackThis.exe
- Download HJTInstall.exe to your Desktop.
- Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install it.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Copy/Paste the log to your next reply please.
Don't have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:49 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users