Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Getaround: Must be admin

• Please log in to reply

PARIAH

PARIAH

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
When you get the mssg that you must be an admin to install a program, is there a way around this?

Advertisements

CamTheMan

CamTheMan

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Hi I'm Cameron

I was wondering is this game? If not, watch where you post your topics... lol you really confused me cause I thought it was a game.. But I can't help you if someone is restricting you from installing programs thats there for a reason.... sorry.

Where should you post?

Well good question, what you do is go here that is the Operating System forum, once your int here click on your Operating System (Vista, XP) then post your thread there :)

If you ever had a problem that is about Hardware, Components and Peripherals, or anything else just go to the main homepage of the forums and find your category.

lol but I really thought that was a game seriously and I was looking at for at least 5 minutes thinking of how to play...

Edited by CamTheMan, 22 April 2008 - 07:37 PM.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Cam, you need to work on your posting style.

PARIAH,

What application are you having trouble with? Which operating system are are using? Makes a difference in how we answer your question.