Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

registration/application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rns

rns

• Pip
  • 3 posts
TO the KAT
Dear sir,
Thanks for not considering my application.
But still I have some point to consider my application.
1. sir, I am from small town in india where hindi is our language.because of this effect is seen when writing,talking english.
Due to above reason if you are rejecting me is no means because to express desire or feeling requires no language.
2.sir, I am graduate in electronics engg. working as a lecturer, even if I am engg. I am not the master of electronic
but I am hard worker. [any software not removed 100% virus]
3. From your mail it is seen you people are thinking to restrict this magic in the hand of some people.
4. It is not essential to help people only online if I helped someone maybe my friends or someone I don't know is
important.
5. being a lecturer I knows my social responcibility. I will done this work without taking single buck and without any donation
6. in India no such facility available

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
rns can you please read the rules. You keep making topics in the wrong area

This is for malware removal only, not to discuss other things