Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cant find drivers for my motherboard

• Please log in to reply

chickmazta

chickmazta

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Hi guys! I've been having some trouble in finding a driver for my motherboard. Its a gigabyte motherboard from a fujitsu desktop pc. I tried searching the net but it seems that they are pointing me to a different model. My mobo's model is GA-7ZMMF but whenever I search the net it gives me the model GA-7ZMMH. This pc was given to me by a relative from japan. It was loaded with a windows ME operating system. I decided to add some memory so that I can install windows xp on it. I reformatted the pc and by mistake I forgot to backup the driver files, what a wimp I am T_T. I dont have the cd driver for it. And now I'm having difficulties on locating drivers for this PC. Please help me guys.

PS: this is my PC
Its a FUJITSU LIMITED BRAND with model number FMVME56553
and the motherboard is a gigabyte GA_7ZMMF

Advertisements

fenzodahl512

fenzodahl512

• Malware Removal
  • 9,863 posts
Hi.. could you re-confirm back your motherboard model by using cpu-z from below webpage?

http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
This model does not appear in Gigabyte's list of boards, therefore it can be concluded that this was a board made by Gigabyte specifically for Fujitsu-Siemens.

Gigabyte have drivers available for a GA-7ZMMC and a GA-7ZMMH so the drives for those boards may work with yours, but otherwise the only other place you're going to find drivers for it is Fujitsu-Siemen's website.