Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

keyboard/mouse randomly not working

• Please log in to reply

wyzeSON

wyzeSON

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Okay, well this has never happened to me before but i was playing a game and randomly my mouse would start to freeze for about 2-3 seconds at a time at first it wasnt happening very often and gradually it started to happen more and more i switched usb ports for my mouse and reinstalled the drivers for it for that port

everything was fine for a little bit till later the next day i started playing again and it was still happening so i stopped playing the game went to check and see if it was only happening in that game so i started playing another game to see what would happen i start playing the other game and nothing at first but about 20 minutes in my mouse starts to do the same thing as in the other game but this time with both my mouse and keyboard are having a problem this time both turning off and even when i unplug and replug em in they didnt work for a second i ended up having to unplug them for about a minute then they decided to work so im wondering if its my motherboard maybe my usb ports are starting to short out

Advertisements