Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Newby

• Please log in to reply

muddyhoop

muddyhoop

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi All

I am new to this forum so please bare with me!

I found the site by searching on how to access UK TV from overseas...I now live in Thailand and miss my TV.

One poster mentioned using VPN. Now this was a new term to me so I googled it and now I need some help. I use firefox so I first tried using the proxy add on, but I have great trouble finding a UK IP and Port.

So I tried the VPN way but again I am stuck. Can somebody please help? How do I access a UK VPN?

Any help with this would be highly appreciated and would truly make me very very happy...so any ideas??

Regards

Advertisements

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Welcome... This is not really the appropriate forum for posting introductions or PC problems, try looking for the best forum to post your problem at :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i'm not sure of the availability of this across the globe, but check out the slinbox http://www.slingmedia.com/ ...it's a device that hooks to a TV somewhere...and pipes the channels across the internet...