Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Very anoying problem with tab alt

• Please log in to reply

crunch

crunch

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
PLEASE HELP! As an admin I am having dificulty when asked to join teamspeak or make changes in game.
If I am at game, and want to log in to TS, or WolfRat...then I cant restore game after loading any other page or services, I am forced to "end program DeltaForce Extreme" and start it again.

Now, if I start TS, Wrat or anything else first, log to DFX..there I can surf back and forth anytime I want...

Any hint why and how I can correct this issue, or what causes this ?

Running windows XP.

Edited by crunch, 04 May 2008 - 10:42 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Nope. Could be something to do with the game and TS compatablity issues. Just remember to launch TS before you start playing.

crunch

crunch

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
Did not have this problem with old PC when I just needed to tab,alt to launch teamspeak after already being in game.
This bagan after building new PC then gaining admin rights and adding wolfrat. New PC has 1.5 gigs of RAM (same as old PC), was hoping that RAM increase might help, so ordered four 1gig sticks that have not arrived yet. Let me know either way if you think that might help. Or any suggestions. Regaurdless, I knew more RAM wouldn't hurt. Thank You.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
well, Teamspeak is known to be nortiously picky. If your running everything as admin, then the only other recommendation is to upgrade your memory. Let me know how it goes.