Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Port Forwarding Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

DANIEL 1227

DANIEL 1227

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I got me a lil problem... I use utorrent as my torrent program, but when im downloading it says that i have a problem with my network configuration. Then it finally gets to a red warning icon thats says i have a router or firewall limiting the network traffic. Now I do Have a Net Gear router, but ive tried to Forward my ports using a online tutorial. but i cant get it to work :) . Now if i was to get rid of my router, i still got the problem of how to configure it, because my ISP hides my true info.

I would greatly appreciate The help,

Thx

Advertisements

CamTheMan

CamTheMan

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Torrents are illegal right?

DANIEL 1227

DANIEL 1227

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Torrents are illegal right?

Internet Police??

And plus I need it for a game connection, because lately i havent been able to connect.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
We do not help with P2P programs at all, which is stated in the Terms of Use you agreed to when you became a member. Topic closed.