Ok before you go to the steps of loading PCLinux may I suggest you try as a live cd 1st. I have and I am not impressed (Sorry Tyger) 1st
1) Download PCLinux. Make sure you also expand the download file and copy the checksum numbers to notepad.
2) Download DigestIt2004 DigestIt2004
3) Unzip DigestIt 2004
4) Click on DigestIt 2004 Windows Installer.
5) Follow the wizard and choose Typical for your install and close the wizard when finished.
6) Right click on the PCLinux ISO you downloaded earlier.
7) Click on DigestIt 2004.
8) Click on Verify
9) Copy and paste the number you saved earlier as the checksum. ( Do not copy the pclinuxos-2007.iso part)
10) When finished it should say Verification Succeeded. If not then your ISO is no good and you have to re download 2nd
1) Download and unzip Easy Iso Burner Easy ISO
2) Click on Easy Iso.exe
3) Click on Iso menu
4) Click on burn Iso
5) Navigate to the PCLinux ISO you downloaded earlier
6) Insert blank cd into your burner
7) When finished the cd will eject
8) Click on close.3rd
Make sure your computer is set to boot from the cd. Insert cd and play.