Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet printing

• Please log in to reply

FranHSV

FranHSV

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Whenever I print something when online, I get the header "Calendar for 8/9/2007". How can I get rid of this header? It happens on both printers. I searched the registry and didn't find anything. Thanks for any help.

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Check Device Properties for each printer, see if a Separator Page has been defined.

Also, if printing from Internet Explorer, click on Tools then Manage Addons and disable all of them, then try a print and sss if the problem is gone. If yes, re-enable them a few at a time till you find the culprit.

FranHSV

FranHSV

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thanks for replying. I tried both things that you mentioned. The separator page is blank.
I disabled all add-ons and rebooted. I still get that header!

FranHSV

FranHSV

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
After corresponding with AT&T, I deleted my cookies, which I hated to do, but it did get rid of that header.
:)

Edited by FranHSV, 12 May 2008 - 07:14 AM.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Weird, would have been nice to know which cookie :), but having it fixed is more important. Thanks for letting me know.