Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fable lost chapters

• Please log in to reply

electroman86

electroman86

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I used to have the game Fable lost chapters on my computer and it worked perfect. Then I stopped playing it and took it off. But now when I tried to reinstall it I keep getting a message saying that it can not be installed. It tells me that it can't install some English\dialogue.lut file. I have tried everythign and can;t figure it out. WOudl it make a difference that I have a different video card now then when I first installed it. Please help me. Thanks.

The error I keep getting is Error 1305

It says that it can't read that file.

Edited by electroman86, 06 May 2008 - 06:10 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
no, it wouldn't make a difference that you have a different video card. If you have the room on your hard drive, try copying the cd to the local hard drive. Then try running the install from there. Could be that you have worn or scratched cd or it could be dirty.