Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

uninstall Prostreet

• Please log in to reply

bigcicciauz

bigcicciauz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[font="Impact"]Hello. I have a problem. I have NFS pro street on my computer. Half way througt my game I started to have problems starting the game. What I did was to unistall it and reinstall it saving the save files. I then discovered that if stated the game from the biginning the problem didn't occure, but if I stated the game and loaded my save files it crashed. Now the problem is that through out all the game, while playing and not, the audio and video have brief interruptions. I have a 8800 gt geforce as a graphic card and the first time I installed the game I had no problem. Could somebody be so kind to explain me how to get rid of all the files from the system, so when I go to reinstall it for the third time I have no old files in the system. Thanks Bigcicciauz :)

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
not much we can do here. this is a problem with the game. Your save game information is getting corrupted. You can either save more frequently or you can contact the publisher and see if they have any solutions or patches for the game.

rodneymckay

rodneymckay

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
Give Revo Uninstaller a try. Its a free uninstaller program that will delete leftover files, folders and registry files. Works great. Use it all the time.

By the way turn off your caps people can hear you just fine.

Edited by rodneymckay, 15 May 2008 - 11:53 AM.