Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i2s book restorer & photo shop

• Please log in to reply

akeem

akeem

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
currently im using i2s book restorer with irfanview but it is taking way to long maybe up to 2 hours to restore a book !!!! ive heard it should take roughly 10-15 minutes to do a book using photoshop. Has anyone used this software before? If yes can you give me a quick guide in how to reduce the time consumption please. My working life depends on it.

Advertisements

romartinal

romartinal

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi Akeem,

I have also tried to use book restorer but I'm having some problems, it takes to much time to process a file with 20 or 30 pages. Besides, sometimes when the sowftware is importing the file I have some mistaques. Have you beel able to solve your problems with the software