Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CONTENT ADVISOR- BLOCKING ACCESS TO INTERNET EXPLORER

• Please log in to reply

MEGALENE11

MEGALENE11

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I'm on a differnt computer, because I can't access Geeks-to Go w/o IE on mine. Following MARK'S suggestions, who did a great job cleaning me up, I tried before this "Content Advisor" came up, to install & run Mozilla Fire Fox-5 times. w/o success.
I'm running on Windos XP Home & using Earthlink. I even tried using a older version of IE, which proceeded to download and even updated it to IE 7.0, which I thought would solve the problem....no such luck. CA still came up & blocked IE.
Is there a way I can BYPASS this Content Advisor & get into Internet Explorer, so I can get to Mozilla? I know w/o IE, Mozilla is not accessable. Been down for a week now, & had to use my wife's machine to access emails thru Web Mail.
Your suggestions will have to come to this computer at [email protected] for obvious reasons. I am very desperate, since my machine also handles E FAX for my customers to send their orders to me.:)

Advertisements