Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

webcam using internet explorer.

• Please log in to reply

brianldean

brianldean

• Pip
  • 2 posts
When I try using my webcam through internet explorer it faults. Ive tried getting a new webcam but it does same thing.What I gat is an error message saying internet explorer has had a problem and must close. The info wit it is= AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16640 ModName: libavcodec.dll ModVer:0.0.0.0 Offset:000069d3
It also says the problem caused by openH323 Sent me to a web page for it but couldnt make any since in it. Can someone help?

Advertisements

DOCTOR_XBOX

DOCTOR_XBOX

• Pip
  • 1 posts
ModName: libavcodec.dll 100% FIXED!

this is what I WAS getting EVERY time I open a folder with MOVIE FILES that I tried to play on my pc:

AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.3156 ModName: libavcodec.dll

ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 001f492c

so i took a risk and SEARCH libavcodec.dll on my pc and it was inside ffdshow I used a SHREDDER as I never use the RECYCLE BIN and now that libavcodec.dll is not in my pc , I have been able to open any folders with the files that were giving me problems and play ANY files I want and 100% NO PROBLEMS ...May The Games Be With You All! :)