Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ragnarok Keyboard Issue

• Please log in to reply

evilvyse

evilvyse

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Anybody in here playing the game Ragnarok, to be specific I play this private server called Rebirth Online (ragnarok)? Its an MMORPG game. Everytime I install the game, and restarted my computer my keyboard will stop working for some weird reason. It stops completely not in game alone.

I have no idea what is the problem and hoping that someone can help me with this. :)

Advertisements

evilvyse

evilvyse

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
bump

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
are you having issues with any other games?

evilvyse

evilvyse

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
well after installing the game, i cant use my keyboard at all. I checked my device manager and my keyboard is not there anymore.

any idea?

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
are you using a standard usb keyboard or something else?

This doesn't make sense. However, I can't read korean, so looking up stuff on their website is pretty useless. You may have to email the publisher to see what you can find out.

evilvyse

evilvyse

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
well yea a standard usb keyboard. razer tarantula to be exact. i found a solution before, with deleting something on the registry, i just cant find the solution nowhere on the web.

so thats why im hoping if somebody knows it here.