Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Member Sites

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Steelheart

Steelheart

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Check out my blog. Just a part reflection of my online activity.

http://suresh.jadcherla.com/journal/

View Post

Very nice, I like the color scheme and layout. The colors give the site a sense of peace and relaxation. It is easy to find the different blogs by reading down, using the navigation on the right side, or even through the calendar. The calendar feature was neat to come across. Are you using a content management system, or did you design the site yourself?

Mike

Advertisements

Steelheart

Steelheart

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Here's one of mine...

a site dedicated to those of us trying to run our own computer-based small businesses...

http://pcbizowner.com

All Welcome!

:tazz:

View Post

Nice forum, I see that you're getting it started. I'm about to sign up, so see you there!

Mike

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*

oo that is so ugggggly dudee eheheheh :) :tazz:  ;)  ;)

View Post

hey, it was right after reading through an html book once. (seeing i learned v3, you'll notice i got the book at a garage sale. :) )

abiniz

abiniz

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

hey, it was right after reading through an html book once. (seeing i learned v3, you'll notice i got the book at a garage sale.  :tazz: )

View Post

then don't read books. play with frontpage or dreamweaver a lil bit. ;)

indian231

indian231

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My Webpage

Edited by indian231, 14 May 2005 - 07:13 PM.

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*

then don't read books. play with frontpage or dreamweaver a lil bit.  ;)

View Post

I'm autually real good with both of them. I was just posting my first attempt at code. :tazz:

Zaith

Zaith

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Something I knocked up really quickly. I used to sit in #mIRCScripting on the Undernet, and help people with their scripts. Thats how I got the subdomain, and the web space. I still kind of idle there, but don't really do much helping anymore since I am busy with Neverwinter Nights, and creating a world at the moment. Yes, I know the graphics have a purple haze, but thats what you get when your using a laptop, and your exwife knows nothing about computers. I finally got tired of fixing the display.. It looked grey on my system :tazz:

Oh yeah. It looks best in Firefox. IE adds a little bit of a gap across the top, and bottom of the "File" "View" "Favorites"... graphics. It was all done in Notepad, and Adobe Photoshop CS.

Edited by Zaith, 24 May 2005 - 02:51 PM.

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*

Something I knocked up really quickly. I used to sit in #mIRCScripting on the Undernet, and help people with their scripts. Thats how I got the subdomain, and the web space. I still kind of idle there, but don't really do much helping anymore since I am busy with Neverwinter Nights, and creating a world at the moment. Yes, I know the graphics have a purple haze, but thats what you get when your using a laptop, and your exwife knows nothing about computers. I finally got tired of fixing the display.. It looked grey on my system ;)

Oh yeah. It looks best in Firefox. IE adds a little bit of a gap across the top, and bottom of the "File" "View" "Favorites"... graphics. It was all done in Notepad, and Adobe Photoshop CS.

View Post

That was a very neat design for a site. :tazz:

abiniz

abiniz

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

I'm autually real good with both of them. I was just posting my first attempt at code. ;)

View Post

eheheh dude you are nothing :tazz: no seriously ;) code asp or php then hang out in here

bennydog

bennydog

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
www.yg.kopmans.co.uk :tazz:

Advertisements

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*

eheheh dude you are nothing  :tazz: no seriously  ;) code asp or php then hang out in here

View Post

Well, I am working on a Flash site. So, that should be better. ;)

magusbuckley

magusbuckley

• PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
Here is a personal site for my little girl.

http://www.babybonline.net

If you have any suggestions on how I could improve this site, let me know. Thanks,

jaimejd007

jaimejd007

• PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
Hello all. My name's Karasuhebi. I own Getsuei Anime. Here's the URL:
http://getsuei-anime.com

PLEASE give me some feedback as what I can do to make the site better. I'm not very satisfied with what I have so far, I feel like I need more content. My summer just started two days ago so I got plenty of time to fix the site up. Suggest away!

-jaimejd007

eovogt250

eovogt250

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
This is just the quick start of the webdesign company based out of Kelowna BC, Canada that me and my partner are currently running

http://www.directnet.ca/

hey let me know what you think...

abiniz

abiniz

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

This is just the quick start of the webdesign company based out of Kelowna BC, Canada that me and my partner are currently running

http://www.directnet.ca/

hey let me know what you think...

View Post

this is a really good one.
using dhtml menus are better than using flash. it is faster and almost the same thing! also using a php in a website is a smart thing. that shows your costumer/visitor that you care about your website.
;) nice :tazz: