Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HD Audio Bus Driver Failed to load: 0xE0000227

• Please log in to reply

ivan verov

ivan verov

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I hope this can still help you:

I just joined this forum and I am a bit late with this but this will work. :)

[

MAN U R THE BESTTTTTTTTTTT

I JUST JOINED TO THANK U !!!!

Advertisements

dav22

dav22

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I hope this can still help you:

Go to Device Manager/Device Drivers

Disable microsoft UAA bus driver ...
Uninstall UAA bus driver

Thanks you so much. I have been trying to install this driver for the last 2 days..
you save my hair. thanks again for helping and also your sharing spirit....

icedboi

icedboi

• Pip
  • 1 posts
@miguel99 tnx a lot dude...........i wasted half a day trying 2 fix dis prob.....u helped a lot :)

ballzak

ballzak

• Pip
  • 1 posts
ok hi i have no audio device coming up in my sounds and audio devices i just cant seem to get the sound back on i have tried in systemroot and put it to auto that didnt work i also tried roll back driver no joy :) please anyone

tommy7571

tommy7571

• Pip
  • 1 posts

vamo * Group: Member

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:24 AM
I had the same problem with MB ASUS P5KPL and I've solved it by removing some records from SystemRegister using Regedit...
Just type "UAA bus", find all records and delete them.
In Explorer choose menu Service -> Folder Properties. In submenu View in Additional Options choose Show hidden files and folders
then press Allpy to all folders and OK.
Then
from the folder c:\windows\system32\drivers remove following files: Hdaudbus.sis Hdaudio.sys
from the folder c:\windows\inf remove following files: hdaudbus.inf hdaudbus.PNF hdaudio.inf hdaudio.PNF
After that install Realtec driver and reboot.

If after the rebooting this problem still remains, just follow the Miguel's way.
Maybe you'll need to reboot twice or reboot between deletin' records and files and installing Realtec driver... I don't know, try to combine.
Anyway I have sound now and I hope U'll have too!

#22 User is offline n7okn

* Group: Member

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:39 PM
There's a simpler way. I looked at the driver details of the Microsoft UAA device and found it used the HDAUDBUS.sys file. Yours may be different. Look in the driver details in device manager. Simply rename the file ( It's found in c:\windows\system32\drivers). Reboot, delete the Microsoft UAA line (now with a yellow ! error so it's deleteable now), restore the file to its original name, load the software for the HD driver, reboot, and the system will detect new hardware, the Microsoft UAA thingy. As long as you restored the filename to original, Your system will now be fat dumb and happy.
John

#23 User is offline momi_X

* Group: Member

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:01 PM
Dear Miguel , Thank you soooo much from Israel , i just fixed my friend's pc and all thanks to you ...

Last time, doing an installation of Realtek in an win XP pro sp3 system for the first time the error was another one:
"sysaudBus.sys not found". I found out that this file is simply part of the file sp3.cab, so it worked after its extraction.

So I wondered why I got an Error "unknown SEEPROM device devId=1320c2" (nvsulib.dll) two times when starting the computer. On the basis of some remarks in internet, after unstalling NVidia Control panel, I got rid of this error.
But still this error with "peripherie audio on UAA HD Audio driver."

And each time when I tried with several old Realtek drivers to install the Realtek drivers I got: "Echec de l'installation/Driver Installation fails" !!!

When I used the driver "WDM_R257.exe" I got finally another message: Realtek HD "error 0xE0000227".
Using this error, I found this postes.

All this simple tricks in the device manager: "show by connection", desactivate, desinstall and install Realtek (with perhaps some reboots necessary didn't work". In fact, I think it worked last time, but this time nothing worked at all.

Whatever I did, this time, there was an error trying to install the Realtec driver after each of all these tricks.
And even when I succeeded in installing the Realtec driver after desactiving the UAA driver, I could not uninstall the UAA driver. But thanks to the posts of vamo and n7okn finally it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy again when I heard sound for the first time since so many days........and after 3 days of working about this problem....I began to think that I need to buy a new sound card......

I modified the names of the files hdaudbus.* and hdaudio.* given by vamo, installed REALTEK drivers and rebooted.
Then I deleted the yellow shown peripherie UAA Audio driver and renamed the files to their original names.
After rebooting, I got a message "new device found", "Realtek installed" etc.

AND I GOT SSSOOOOUUUNNNNNDDDDDD YEEEEAAAHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much. I am already coping with so many other problems. one less....

Tommy

brainwashedndneedinghelp

brainwashedndneedinghelp

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hey guys. having a problem. attaching pics. hope you can help.
untitled1.JPG

Attached Thumbnails

• untitled.JPG

Maki1899

Maki1899

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, I'm glad that you all could fix your problem, but after reading this I have to admit that I'm even more angry than I was before. I was actually able to finish the installation of realtek drivers using all of the methods presented here, only one problem, still no sound! Everything looks good, no yellow !, no red X's, and of course, no sound. When I plug in a jack the Realtek Manager doesn't recognize it. I expected this because i don't have luck at anything, but when i saw how happy You all are, [bleep] was I angry. Sorry for beeing so honest. :-) My sound card is integrated and I don't believe that it's something physically wrong with it and will probably prove it when i finally give up and reinstall windows. I would rather do that first then buy a card just to find out that it is a problem with windows.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Is the volume in the system turned up?
Is the volume on speakers turned up?
Are the speakers powered and if so do they show powered on?

Check speaker connection to back of system
Check volume control in windows by doing the following:
Go to Start and The Run
Type in sndvol32.exe and press Enter
Make sure Master Volume is not muted and turned up
Check Cd Player volume is not muted and turned up

OK then I need to see what the Audio Properties show as your default audio device.
Go to Start and then to Control Panel
Right click on the Sound or Audio Devices and then click on Properties
At the top of the window click on Audio and what does it say for Default Audio Device?
Click on Playback and same information?

OK then lets make sure the audio is enabled in the bios.
Reboot the system and at the first post screen tap the Del key normally and it should get you into the BIOS
In there find either the Advanced, Onboard or Integrated Peripherals areas.
Using the keyboard arrow keys scroll down to the Audio entry and make sure it is Enabled and if not then look at the bottom of the screen it will tell you how to adjust or modify the values to Enable it.
When done make sure to click F10 to Save and Exit with the setting.
You will then be asked to click Y to Verify the Save and Exit
The system will now reboot with the new settings saved.
Let me know if this helps.

Maki1899

Maki1899

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you very much for your help. I already tried everything that you proposed before, and it was ok.

Only thing that looks souspicous to me, that I can think of, is that I have two "Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio" listed in my Device Manager. And, under "Sound, video and game controllers" I have, except "Realtek High Definition Audio", "ATI Function Driver for High Definition Audio - ATI AA01". Apparently, one of the two UAA buses is for one device (realtek) and other for the second (ATI).

The weirdest thing is that the sound disappeared suddenly. I didn't install anything new, no changes or upgrades were made, nor in software nor in hardware. I just turned computer and there was no sound. After I tried to install new drivers (an obvious way to resolve the problem when everything else is ok) I had this problem with the code error (HD Audio Bus Driver Failed to load: 0xE0000227). And that is how I finished here. :) Of course I tried my old drivers, rolling them back etc., but nothing helps.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Try reading through this pinned topic HERE. It has helped many people with this exact issue. If it still does not resolve it then we may have to look at the possibility of a faulty sound card.

Advertisements

muhibsuman

muhibsuman

• Pip
  • 1 posts
lot of thanksssssssssssssss! miguel99 same problem i solved with your solution. thanks again.

Edited by muhibsuman, 10 December 2012 - 11:47 AM.

RyPee

RyPee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am having issues with this all of these years later!! I am shocked that Dell haven't provided a fix for this, as these are popular little machines.

Anyway, I followed the steps as Miguel99 suggested, as they seemed to work for most people, but it is always my luck - not for me.

Could this be because i installed the audio drivers first? I un-installed the UAA Bus Controller, and restarted but of course - media player failed due to no drivers, so I re-installed the Realtek drivers, and they installed successfully. Restarted the system, and media player worked - with no sound. Checked the volume settings, all ok.

My next move is to open her up to check the speaker cables are plugged in! That would be my luck after hours of messing about with drivers!!

Any ideas before I do this would be greatly appreciated.

The machine is an 1011 10V.

Ryan